Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Ah that's a shame, can't seem to find one of those in the UK.

And with me most likely not being able to get one of the official Pepsi , that's me done for now [emoji17]
In case you're unable to get your official Pepsi Perfect, you should be able to find a glass in the UK. Maybe you'll have to take a bit of time to find what you want because there are so many different kinds of glasses. Up to you to decide which one you think looks more accurate if you care for such thing. Look for 500ml pilsner/wheat/weizen beer glass.

In case you're unable to get your official Pepsi Perfect, you should be able to find a glass in the UK. Maybe you'll have to take a bit of time to find what you want because there are so many different kinds of glasses. Up to you to decide which one you think looks more accurate if you care for such thing. Look for 500ml pilsner/wheat/weizen beer glass.
Walmart has some for like $2 - the taller glass is 22oz - the shorter one is 16oz

image.jpeg

Thanks, yeah I'll have to keep searching for one that looks closest. Then it's then cap that's another matter if I can put one of those together

Great video & pics man! [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very cool but if your gonna share it at least wipe off the top before passing it around lol. Lots of pepsi germs flying around [emoji12]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Thats right, although I wouldn't mind sharing it with those 2 girls [emoji41]

Last edited:
When Amazon doesn't ship it internationally, you can always use http://www.bongous.com to make an American address that you can use when you buy it on Amazon.
Then bongous will ship it to you. Check here for shipping rates

Shipping with bongous is not cheap, but at least you can get your Pepsi Perfect this way
( For Example : Shipping To Belgium - weight 1kg = 42.99 USD, weight 2kg = 56.83 USD )

Last edited:
When Amazon doesn't ship it internationally, you can always use http://www.bongous.com to make an American address that you can use when you buy it on Amazon.

Shipping with bongous is not cheap, but at least you can get your Pepsi Perfect this way
( For Example : Shipping To Belgium - weight 1kg = 42.99 USD, weight 2kg = 56.83 USD )

thanks for that, just had a look, but I'm not sure on the weight etc anyway but looking like it will cost a small fortune what with shipping, duty etc.

ill hold out for hope that they are going to be selling them and shipping worldwide directly.

That's great news, not only for this item but maybe for future purchases.
Although I'm hoping more on a UK release. That would cost less on shipping as well.

im betting no uk /euro sales , if you look on the bottles you buy localy theyre made fairly close i guess for lost cost shipping , it would cost too much to make them here and change the label to suit euro regulations

I wouldn't use these mediator shipping companies. They cost a small fortune and it can takeweeks/months for your item to arrive if it does at all. I had the experience where my item never showed up :/

I wouldn't use these mediator shipping companies. They cost a small fortune and it can takeweeks/months for your item to arrive if it does at all. I had the experience where my item never showed up :/

Sorry to hear that.

I only used Bongous once, it took a while,
but my item did arrive.
We can only hope that Amazon enables the international shipping.

im betting no uk /euro sales , if you look on the bottles you buy localy theyre made fairly close i guess for lost cost shipping , it would cost too much to make them here and change the label to suit euro regulations

Possibly not but the recent post about the tweet by PepsiMaxUK gives us hope of a wider release.

Sorry to hear that.

I only used Bongous once, it took a while,
but my item did arrive.
We can only hope that Amazon enables the international shipping.

I set up an address with MyUS.com about 18 months ago and generally they have been very good with items dispatched from the States taking only 3 or 4 days to get to the UK. If Amazon will not ship internationally I will use them. For others it might be worth a try.

Just got a reply from Pepsi Québec: It won't be for sale in Canada. They only have 6 bottles to award for a stupid contest on Twitter.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back