Pepsi is making Pepsi Perfect? BTTF

Hello Gary, I am serious though, if you ever think about making any more of your versions, I would rather pay you the $300 for a real version than pepsi's own wanna be version. Let me know or keep me posted.

Thnx!
How About the twist off cap?
I was wondering how it is sealed. But I don't think anyone opened one yet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once I have a chance to show a few friends the untouched bottle, you got it!

Hell, I'll even record a video of me cracking it open for the first time. haha

-Nick

For real? Well I dunno. If I was able to buy more than one on October 21st, then I would do it also. But with the only one you've got, damn [emoji41]

Lol
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444416228.362586.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444416237.499501.jpg

$300? Where were you two or three years ago when I was making them? All I remember at the time was everyone whining and complaining that they were $150-$200 each. :)

That being said, I do still have the Vac-Tooling... Hmmm.

-Gary

Hey Gary, I understand you don't make them anymore and it's none of my business as to why. However, seeing as there's a high demand, I hope you reconsider doing a new run in the future for those who didn't get the chance to buy from the original run 5 years ago. I would pay $150 for one.

Thanks!

For real? Well I dunno. If I was able to buy more than one on October 21st, then I would do it also. But with the only one you've got, damn [emoji41]

I got this to enjoy, not to put on a shelf and collect dust. Plus, if you store it with liquid inside, it could eventually stain the bottle as it leaches out. (Visible on the last surviving movie bottle with liquid in it)

I don't collect things because of how much I can sell them for, I collect things that I personally enjoy. I will enjoy this bottle MUCH more by drinking out of it than I ever would by putting it permanently on my shelf.

-Nick

Hey Gary, I understand you don't make them anymore and it's none of my business as to why. However, seeing as there's a high demand, I hope you reconsider doing a new run in the future for those who didn't get the chance to buy from the original run 5 years ago. I would pay $150 for one.

Thanks!

I would also pay $150-$200 for one of your Pepsi bottles Gary.

Who will be the hero to put the first pic with the cap opened?
That's BTTF history right there[emoji41].
Not even Marty opened his in the movie.

I wonder who drunk it after Marty left it standing on the counter when he ran outta there running away from Griff to start his Hoverboard adventure ? LOL

Last edited:
Who will be the hero to put the first pic with the cap opened?
That's BTTF history right there[emoji41].
Not even Marty opened his in the movie.

I wonder who drunk it after Marty left it standing on the counter when he ran outta there running away from Griff to start his Hoverboard adventure ? LOL

There was a video at the display at NYCC about that. It was never opened, although the guy who has the original says the level of pepsi in it has dropped way down over the years.

They seem pretty loose on those Marty cosplay rules suddenly....

http://websta.me/p/1092225829438508889_225793090

I just had lunch with him. He's there doing a sponsored thing with Pepsi, not because of his costume :p

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back