Attention: BANDAI will stop selling kits outside Japan

...an think about all Your wishes fullfilled - but then only released in Japan and because of the licence forbidden to be sold outside japan... :facepalm

Well, i think typing wishlists in this thread gets us a little off-topic. :D Has anyone here noticed a reply from either Disney or Bandai?

There are some sellers for the Episode VII-Kits on Amazon.co.uk, but they don't sell germany (and are very expensive).
I am tempted to order from this guy who postet here his facebook-sells recently here - but i'm not sure if is save and not to expensive... hm :unsure

I pre-ordered two on Amazon:

Screen Shot 2015-10-09 at 12.14.22 PM.png

Interesting that it says "model car" at the end...

SB

No, no answer from Disney for me.

I hope that my Slave 1 arrives soon. The AT-AT and Snowspeeder I ordered before were both below the custom and tax limit, the Slave should be above so I am curious if the German customs will make a problem. I would be very interested in the 1/48 X-Wing but because of all postings here I fear that I'll never get it because of the said import ban. 100€ is too much to take a risk for me. I really wish that there was an official way to get the kits here (and without paying extra $$ to Revell as rebox).

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back