Batman v Superman batsuit production made fabric.

brucebatman

Sr Member
This is a production made test fabric with test emblem by Warner bros for Ben Afflecks bat-suit this thing is awesome and changers colors in different lighting it also has a silver sheen to it depending on the light source. WP_20150829_005.jpgWP_20150829_008.jpgWP_20150829_010.jpgWP_20150829_007.jpg

Interesting... So when you say prototype, do you know if they tweaked the shape at all? Obviously it's pre-texture, but the shape isn't really what I was expecting. Then again, I could see the shape of the chest making it appear bulkier. Cool piece.

Tbh I think the emblem was just stuck on to see what it would look like on the fabric I'm not sure its the exact size of the screen used but it does look much bigger in person.
Its all rubber with a transparent dark grey stretch material on the back very similar to the man of steel suit.

hi i won both pieces at auction and i think to replicate it you would need some sort of transparent fabric with silicone printed design on the top but if its just for cosplay purposes regular puff paint would do the trick.

its sort of some weird stretchy transparent fabric maybe you could try glissnet with a silicone pattern printed on.
p.s im using my fabric as a refrence when puff painting my sub dye suit 79a21d5f-4749-474a-8699-c88a72f77ab4_zpsaqxgcl2w.jpg

Hey dude, lovin the suit. Post more pictures! I wanna see more! Haha. Anyways, I was also wondering how I could glisten the fabric. I have my dye sub comin in a few days, and I've been trying out different things from rubber cement to puff paint. Nothing really seems to get the trick done. I heard that modge podge can give it that effect, and also like you said printing, but that's a little too out of my price range. Any other ideas?

Im not really sure tbh my fabric was made by production not me and that is defo silicone printed. i only puff painted my suit and here is some updates on it 30b0bb8d-3237-4791-a5a6-aa6e44eb0603_zpsgpmtoluh.jpgWP_20151022_005.jpg9d27bd90-ea1e-4056-a110-322394971564_zpsjfcynh4d.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back