Star Trek TOS Communicator from The Wand Company

I am using s voice , But I am not happy with it. takes too long to repond. I am interested in hearing about what others are using for android device.

I got mine but there was a transporter accident - I thought I ordered one but two arrived. I checked with Think Geek and they have in records that I ordered two and they charged me for two. Now...what to do with the spare?

I am using s voice , But I am not happy with it. takes too long to repond. I am interested in hearing about what others are using for android device.

Try saying "Beam me up Scotty" (but make a pause between "beam" and "me" or the device will understand "be me up Scotty") and listen to s voice's response. I bet you want to keep using the app!

Still waiting.....Thinkgeek must have shipped mine by a lame mule. Seriously it went out Friday afternoon and isn't slated to arrive until Friday.

Pain!!!!

Mine was sent via UPS. UPS is the worst, everything arrives beat up and packages just sit there on the weekends, probably in an incredibly hot trailer. Finally arrived yesterday, and I couldn't be happier with it. I hope Wand Co moves on to TNG props! TOS has been done to death.

One question: is the moire bezel supposed to rotate or be completely fixed? Mine rotates just a few degrees, which allowed for a nice little manual frequency adjustment, but I'm not sure if it's intentional.

Last edited:
So, has anyone actually used it for its intended purpose, making/receiving calls? How well does that work?

I've been on 4 or 5 calls with it so far, the sound quality coming and going is exceptional and the signal is good and solid. I haven't done any outdoors calls yet but I'll give that a go.

love using this to make calls, siri works (as best as siri can) perfect!

now i need to find a solid belt clip for this as the leather pouch won't do.

Mine came today. I am in a state of bliss. I was driving and got a call and flipped my communicator and it was easier than answering my iPhone! The charging stand is outstanding! Looks so great on my desk with lights glowing and blinking!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back