My try at building the 1/6 Scale Falcon Cockpit

Thanks Guys. Still working on it. I think I'll finish the front half and then I can concentrate on the Navigation section. I have most that in pieces. I'll just need to marry up the fro t and back once I'm done.

Stevestarkiller I saw your 3d model of the cockpit. Awesome work. Did the ESB version volvo panels have lights?

i got the first issue of the deagostini falcon mag... here is some pics about the cockpit, dunno if it helps
falconcockpit.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20160522_163313.jpg
    IMG_20160522_163313.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 100
Hey Iz,

LOVED the vid! I cracked up at your "...so many pins and switches..." comment. I feel your pain. ;) The pin striping looks fantastic!

If you already sprayed the panels with a clear Gloss, you should be able to simply spray with a clear Satin without issue. I would practice on a scrap piece before anything else - use light passes as not create build up. The Satin should knock down a majority of the reflection and give you the look you're going for.

Looks awesome, my friend! :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back