Yay! I'm back! I've also finished those damned Devil's Trap bullets!

hydin

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
No pun intended obviously :lol

Been away for a while, had some laptop issues but I'm back to checking out the wonderful pool of talent that is our lovely RPF. Besides, after subsidizing Art's vacation with my premium account I'd be crazy to waste money and not use it :p

So... since you are here for awesome pieces and not listening (or reading) me blab on about life and love and all the things in between, here are the devil's trap bullets!

Comparison of before and after!
Bs2WrCq.jpg

Nifty arty look!
3tq9Mf5.jpg

Oh my god I could NOT pass up the chance to use this brass :)
LQIP9wM.jpg

It's been a few years since we've seen em, and I've tried so, so, so, so very many different ways to make em, but finally after a lot of failure I FINALLY GOT IT LOOKING GOOD!!!!

I am crazy proud of these. I dunno why, I've had projects that were more of a nightmare to finish, but I am just so freaking happy these are done and looking good.

Just wanted to share my joy. Once I get the details all figured out I'll have a JY run going for em. For right now though, please join me in going "ooooohhhhhoooo" at these.

LDYloSM.gif

Chris

Yup, custom stamp. Only cost part of an arm and a leg, but it's worth it for the detail it worked in.

Yep, from Supernatural. I guess you could also pop these in one of those monster killer weapons boxes we see pop up once in a while with vamp ammo and stakes and all that jazz. Hell, I've got the pieces I've finished up next to my silver bullet on my shelf :lol

Chris

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back