Limited Run === G R A F L E X === Flashgun Gen.2 ... now taking PRE-ORDERS!!! New Pics Oct. 5

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone? **UPDATE AUG 5th**

Roman, dont know if this was asked already but out of curiosity what bottom pattern will you be using?

R20120205-030331.jpg

folmer or no folmer? that is the quesiton ;)

Sounds like it is starting to speed up here soon. Please update my Interest to (1). I realized I never gave a quantity before...

Will be making plenty of extra clamps. Need them for several projects :thumbsup

Roman, can you confirm that your replica clamps will indeed say " G R A F L E X" on them, as opposed to clamps with no text? Also, I'd like to know the same as Halliwax asked, as far as what the bottom will look like. Thanks!

Hello there Roman

I had talked with you over on my website about graflex production with some questions I had
as well as some recommendations so please check your emails and get back to me;)

MTFBWY
always
YODA of FX-SABERS

Hey Guys,

Been busy getting all the MK1 Kits ready for shipping. Got a ton of kits to box up, and my boys started school this week... so I've been more busy than usual.

Real quick:

Yes, clamps will have Graflex logo.
I believe we will be going with the Folmer w/pat # N.Y.
Yes, I'll be making extra red buttons
Yes, i'll be making extra 3-cell bottoms

No, I will not be including grips, d-rings, etc

Not sure about extra sidebars.

I know a lot of other projects are depending on this project, and I'm doing my best to rush the process without being too pushy. Believe me, I'd like to already being in production, but we are really going over everything to make sure everything can be made correctly.

Thanks for the update Roman!

I will for sure be in for at least one full graflex, 2 extra bottoms and 4 extra red buttons!

maybe more depending on budget, we'll have to see how much money I spend on force friday :)

Re: === G R A F L E X === flashgun ... anyone? **UPDATE AUG 14th**

I wake up this morning to see that my MK1 kit has shipped, then I come home from work to find out that the Graflex is this much closer to being ready. Roman, you da man :cool. I can't wait until some pictures materialize :D

Getting some numbers right now. They are higher than expected, BUT... BUT the numbers are for a FULLY FUNCTIONAL unit. Communicating with vendors right now, will update ASAP.

Great news Roman
Once the final cost comes in I can determine how many I'll order to start:cool

I would be interested in a couple depending on the final cost. Please include me in the quotes.

I would also like 1 or 2 depending on the cost. Please add me to the list.

Will anyone be doing a run of grips and drings? I thought these included those parts.

Usually those drings and grips are hard to find if I'm not mistaken ?

Oh, yeah I need an extra red button also so 2 compete plus an extra red button.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back