JURASSIC WORLD Owen Grady Costume

DragonLW thanks for the info! Have a more clear understanding of your company now and can only imagine the T&C's and rules involved with setting up shipping internationally lol. I'll speak to him, thanks for the nudge .

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my iOffer replica Casio G-Shock watch in the mail today and I must say, for $15, it is a pretty perfect piece of wardrobe if you're on a budget (and can stand to wait 14 days for it to arrive).

tumblr_nr7bc9vtWH1qz75h7o1_1280.jpg

Also, I started a thread in the props forum but wanted to mention it here since a few of you seemed interested in the idea: I finished painting my Blue raptor hatchling, to go with my Owen costume! She's beautiful!

tumblr_nr79qakOr41qz75h7o9_1280.jpgtumblr_nr79qakOr41qz75h7o3_1280.jpgtumblr_nr79qakOr41qz75h7o10_1280.jpg

Thanks for the confirmation! I just ordered a pair of Levis 559 in Graphite that look really close in color to the Kane Industrial... and they only run about $40.

41Rs7PPhqsL._SX342_.jpg

Received my Orvis shirts today. Both Large, they are maybe a fraction too big, but a medium would be on the smaller side I think:

Hey, Don't start that ****!
SzXlqcf.jpg

ylHE1bT.jpg

No vest yet, but i'm sure Chris Pratt will be wearing one of these soon enough:
8Rq5CMR.jpg

And the crazy color change on the grey with just a tweak of the temperature:
0cOIMmA.jpg

MbOt9p6.jpg

That outfit does look GOOD with an Indy style jacket. I hadn't even thought about it since it's summerime here.

Last edited:
Revolveclothing.com has the Jbrand industrial size 30 only for $115.00 right now...unfortunately not my size so ill keep looking!
YzPQZUKYQeUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
jbrand industrial.png

Last edited:
Every pair of JBrand Kane's I order has black hardware on them, not the silver the sites seem to show and advertise. Also the stitching above the pockets is absent. Has anyone ordered direct from JBrand and ended up with the Silver Hardware and stitching? It's getting a little frusturating. Well, at least my Leupold scope came in.

Every pair of JBrand Kane's I order has black hardware on them, not the silver the sites seem to show and advertise. Also the stitching above the pockets is absent. Has anyone ordered direct from JBrand and ended up with the Silver Hardware and stitching? It's getting a little frusturating. Well, at least my Leupold scope came in.

Mine is missing the stitching on the back as well. I have the "leather" J Brand Kane pants, and a pair of Industrial on order. I will see what they look like when they get here.

***EDIT: Got the industrial last night. They also do not have that over-stitch. Oh well. They fit great anyway!

Last edited:
Orvis is having a sale right now. The shirt is now $59.99 + shipping.
It is so comfy I had to order another one...especially for that price.

:D

This the best capture I could do.
I think it confirms 99.9 the GA 100 you can see the square display on the lower right, the hands (which here seem to be white, but I believe there is a green glimpse on the face).
Clip_2a.jpg

Mine is missing the stitching on the back as well. I have the "leather" J Brand Kane pants, and a pair of Industrial on order. I will see what they look like when they get here.

***EDIT: Got the industrial last night. They also do not have that over-stitch. Oh well. They fit great anyway!

Got the leather ones delivered today, do yours look like 1 colour one side and another at the back? They look very similar just in certain angles looks weird. Fit great though! Very pleased, will keep an eye out for the industrial on eBay etc.

Got the leather ones delivered today, do yours look like 1 colour one side and another at the back? They look very similar just in certain angles looks weird. Fit great though! Very pleased, will keep an eye out for the industrial on eBay etc.

no. Pretty sure mine look the same color (dark brown) all over. The industrial look pretty gray.

I purchased a medium grey to compare with my existing blue shirt. Thanks for the heads up on that deal! I'm going to call in the morning and add the belt to my order as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Picked up this horizontal sheath. Similar look for a 3rd of the price ($35):
View attachment 496772

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that sheath at? It looks really good!

I purchased a medium grey to compare with my existing blue shirt. Thanks for the heads up on that deal! I'm going to call in the morning and add the belt to my order as well.

- - - Updated - - -

If you don't mind me asking, where did you find that sheath at? It looks really good!
PM Sent.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back