General Grievous cosplay by Sebvirartz. WIP

SebvirartZ

So. My all time favorite character ever, and I have a few (including Sarah Kerrigan, Maleficant, Godzilla, Otachi, Slattern, Lara Croft, Darth Revan and more), is the one and only Kaleesh warrior: Qymaen Jai Sheelal. Also known as General Grievous.

I started with the neck piece, then moving up toward the head. I will soon start on the shoulders and hopefully the arms soon as well.
And I am currently looking for solutions to make the translucent organ cage he has before I can start connecting all the pieces.
I'm still trying to figure out how to make it all hold together to prevent it from breaking.
A few months ago, I started this project as a side project, so progress will be slow. But I hope it might become appreciated! 10308377_1558484051034850_6940043025419756869_n.jpg

Forgot to add this. This is about how far I've come. The head can move up and down as well as tilt and turn. However, I'm concidering removing this feature to prevent it from breaking in the future. But we'll see what happens. I'm also concidering adding some speakers and download some soundboards, to use as an extra feature. Or maybe try to get a voice changer for myself and speak through that.

Now you may wonder how I'm gonna fit in it. The answer is simple. I'm not.I'm going to makeme fit in the cape behind, and control the arms through sticks. I hope that might work.
I'm on a tight budget so I'll have to come up with cheapest, most effective way possible.
10906393_1559254390957816_5320126034141138261_n.jpg

I've seen something similar on YouTube a few years back and always wanted to attempt something myself. Keeping an eye on this!

I've seen something similar on YouTube a few years back and always wanted to attempt something myself. Keeping an eye on this!

I saw this too and it was the most incredible cosplay I've seen pulled off successfully. A lot of engineering is gonna go into this, but you have my undivided attention. Can't wait to see the progress.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back