X-Wing Salzo V4 Red-2 Build

Bummer! I didn't realize that Julean. I didn't have any reference of the bottom to compare it to. I would love to know what the modification is, if you don't mind sharing? That's what I get for finishing the model then posting the build after.

Mike

That's what I mean :

However it looks much more pronounced on the starboard side so it's probably a very bad trimming.

Here she is finished!
DSC_0300.jpgDSC_0303.jpgDSC_0304.jpgDSC_0307.jpgDSC_0310.jpgDSC_0312.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

DSC_0315.jpgDSC_0321.jpgDSC_0325.jpgDSC_0328.jpgDSC_0329.jpgDSC_0339.jpg

So I had the day off today and decided to see how many of the filming models I could identify in Episode IV, in particular Red 2. This was the only non CG shot I could identify of Red 2. I'm sure there are others and ones cut out after the special edition. Wondering if anyone else knows of any other Red 2 non CG shots?
A New Hope.jpg

Last edited:
That looks fantastic! Nicely done. I have a V4 waiting to be turned into Red 3 when I have the time. Your tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

That's simply one of best paint job I have seen on this kind of model !!!!!Excellent work :)

I wish I could have the same one in my collection.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back