Bandai release schedule

Bandai has updated their site with the release of the TIE Interceptor being released in July and the STAP and the First Order TIE set being released in August.

TazMan2000

I got my SD for under $10 shipped when it first came out!!

I've got an A-Wing, both mecha cole X-Wings and an R2/BB8 combo coming tomorrow thanks to my buddy in Japan.

Yes, you can't even copy and paste the "text" into a translator. I wonder if a PDF generated from a screen grab would let you run OCR on it? Probably need the full version of Acrobat for that though.

Yes, you can't even copy and paste the "text" into a translator. I wonder if a PDF generated from a screen grab would let you run OCR on it? Probably need the full version of Acrobat for that though.

I used the Google translate app on the iPhone to try & translate the text

Heres the first block of text:

"Draw a simple drawing for illumination. This is very important when you consider what you want lookout which part. LED of the size and number fall within the aircraft, either by built-in power supply, or bring from the outside, such as wiring route from there LED installation space and, if what you think in advance or need the parts or justified, it makes it easier to understand the point that must be processed."

J

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd body of text:

"For processing before X-wing starfighter and Thai Advanced x1 has less space inside the fuselage, gives up to a built-in battery, I decided to bring the power from outside. Because both there is a hole for the stand on the bottom surface, and then use it. The pin socket is fixed, and route from there to the base through the support column of the stand. This time we use the square pipe and brass pa Eve bra without the post of the kit."

3rd body:

"Although the power was to be brought from outside, if you want to for a long time lighting the LED, and then to provide a 12V DC use the AC adapter because there would be no power in no time that's battery . However, since the addition of direct 12V to LED exceeds the rated current, connect the CRD (constant current diode) in front of the LED, Eliminates the need of it in the troublesome resistance calculation to use it."

4th body:

"For X-Wing is to illuminate the four engines, put the LED in each engine. Power supply must be the wiring from the engine in order to get from the fuselage underside to external attracted to the lower part of the wing. Wiring is through as much as possible an inconspicuous location because the appearance is not evil passes through the outside. Digging a trench in place to hide in the cover of the engine, and through there."

J

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Jaitea. I don't have an iPhone, but I guess the app should be available for Android too. Does it translate as it looks at the screen? If so, excellent news. There is plenty of other stuff that needs translating, such as painting suggestions on older Bandai instructions. :thumbsup :thumbsup

Google Translate is on Android. It has a couple ways of working, you can type in a phrase and it will translate that, or you can take a photo of the text and it will translate that. The translations aren't perfect but they definitely help out with Bandai Instructions

uploadfromtaptalk1468541530298.jpg

Okay guys....I tried an experiment today. My 5 year old daughter and I put together the Bandai r2d2.
She located the pieces, I snipped them off the sprue and sanded the nubs off, then she assembled it. Obviously she needed some coaxing.

But the fact of the matter is, if your kids is putting together a lego star wars item by reading the instructions and leaving the finished product on the shelf....they may as well be building a bandai

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

well done! I still remember building my first model with my dad :)

and we certainly need more kids to get into model building, or anything that is more mentally stimulating then swiping away on their smartphones 24/7........... (I guess I just sounded like a grump old man? :))

well done! I still remember building my first model with my dad :)

and we certainly need more kids to get into model building, or anything that is more mentally stimulating then swiping away on their smartphones 24/7........... (I guess I just sounded like a grump old man? :))
Absolutely. For my job, I spend a lot of time back stage in theatre. I actually got into this stuff because I was so sick of spending that time online.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back