Bandai release schedule

Just my list
No offence but his 1/144 scale for small ships is killing me ................ 148, 1/35, 1/24 or 1/12 me please
1/48 figures to go in and beside ships for dioramas
1/48 Imperial Cargo shuttle
1/48 Krennic's shuttle
1/48 Droid carrier with droids unloading
1/48 Slave 1
1/48 Republic gunship
1/48 Ghost ship (yes it will be big)
1/48 B-wing
1/48 Imperial shuttle trydirium
1/48 Tie bomber
1/48 U-Wing
1/12 Probe droid
1/12 Tauntaun with Rebel rider
1/12 Snow speeder
1/12 AT-RT with driver
1/12 Droid tank with droid and binoculars
1/12 Darth Maul on his bike
1/12 Dewback with Sandtrooper rider adjusted so legs will fit properly on Dewback without any funny gaps..... yes I am picky
1/12 Bob and Vincent :)

I would like some new ships enough SD and Falcons already
happy to get more SD and Falcons once these are done ��

Last edited:
Just my list
1/48 republic gunship
1/48 ghost ship
1/48 B-wing
1/12 probe droid
1/48 Tie bomber
1/48 blockade runner

Yes, yes, yes to a probe droid! On my robot list but a tough scratch build.

Regarding the pricing, the items are currently between $26 to $35. Once the more expensive items like the 1/48 X-wing are available for the U.S., that will be updated.

Barnes and Noble will begin selling online later this month, and hitting stores a few weeks later. In store, it will be placed with Bandai's other model kits like the Gundam and Dragon Ball items or with other Star Wars items. Hobby Lobby will be carrying some of the items beginning in Feb, with hopefully a larger foot print later in the year.

March 1/144 item is related to Episode V.

Will this stuff be in Canada at all?

We don't have hobby lobby up here. Mom and pop shops are the only thing I ever see

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'm affiliated with Bluefin, the company that Bandai uses to distribute the Star Wars products to U.S. retailers... I just wanted to update on the following U.S. schedule that Disney/Lucas has authorized Bandai Japan to put into the U.S. thus far.

Mar 2017
1/144 NEW item that will be up for pre-order in about a week

I'm still curious about the mystery item above. Edge10 brought up the possibility that this NEW 1/144 kit might be the tiny Tie Fighters combo that we already know about from Japanese websites. However, Derringer's full Bluefin release list doesn't mention any of the "Vehicle Model" kits. Is Bluefin releasing the tiny kits too? Or is this announcement definitely something we aren't yet aware of?

Derringer?

Regarding the pricing, the items are currently between $26 to $35. Once the more expensive items like the 1/48 X-wing are available for the U.S., that will be updated.

Barnes and Noble will begin selling online later this month, and hitting stores a few weeks later. In store, it will be placed with Bandai's other model kits like the Gundam and Dragon Ball items or with other Star Wars items. Hobby Lobby will be carrying some of the items beginning in Feb, with hopefully a larger foot print later in the year.

Can you clarify how you know all this?

I think I may be alone when I say the one kit announcement I'm dreaming of is a super star destroyer. Any size really. It's the one Star Wars ship I've always wanted but no company -save for lego and micromachines- seems to be bothered with. If Bandai ever were to do one with their attention to detail, I think I can safely say it would be a grail kit for me.

Though I have a sinking feeling it might never happen.

Just my list
No offence but his 1/144 scale for small ships is killing me ................ 148, 1/35, 1/24 or 1/12 me please
1/48 figures to go in and beside ships for dioramas
1/48 Imperial Cargo shuttle
1/48 Krennic's shuttle
1/48 Droid carrier with droids unloading
1/48 Slave 1
1/48 Republic gunship
1/48 Ghost ship (yes it will be big)
1/48 B-wing
1/48 Imperial shuttle trydirium
1/48 Tie bomber
1/48 U-Wing
1/12 Probe droid
1/12 Tauntaun with Rebel rider
1/12 Snow speeder
1/12 AT-RT with driver
1/12 Droid tank with droid and binoculars
1/12 Darth Maul on his bike
1/12 Dewback with Sandtrooper rider adjusted so legs will fit properly on Dewback without any funny gaps..... yes I am picky
1/12 Bob and Vincent :)

Bob and Vincent? One of these things is not like the other....
:lol

TazMan2000

I hope it is not a 6 inch tall AT-AT. For crying out loud, that would be profoundly stupid.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back