Bandai release schedule

808 bits just posted a Facebook pic of a new cockpit for the tiny falcon!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
506723c7eb9836c71ea3c568e23101e9.jpg

Ha,...but I've seen your skills,...have a go....if you mess up,....order Tony's part,....if you succeed,.....theres no money can buy that feeling

J

Ha,...but I've seen your skills,...have a go....if you mess up,....order Tony's part,....if you succeed,.....theres no money can buy that feeling

J
Some of us are scratch builders...Others are painters....And some (like your brave self) are both

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

808 bits just posted a Facebook pic of a new cockpit for the tiny falcon!!!

Actually it's 308 bits, right? Just to make things a bit easier to find.

And speaking of his 1/350 Falcon parts... did you see the Cloud City landing pad he has available? Looks really cool but I see he doesn't offer it in Frosted Extreme Detail... I assume it wouldn't benefit from a higher printing resolution?

Regards,

Brad.

PS He also has a new radar dish patterned after the 5 footer

And speaking of his 1/350 Falcon parts... did you see the Cloud City landing pad he has available? Looks really cool but I see he doesn't offer it in Frosted Extreme Detail... I assume it wouldn't benefit from a higher printing resolution?

Regards,

Brad.

Oh man! I hadn't looked at his page in a while! I love that platform!

Will he have landing gear at some point?

I don't have this bird yet, but was the dish quite incorrect?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Will he have landing gear at some point?

You'd think, right? Can't just lay on the platform rolling around. I don't have the kit either so I can't comment on the antenna.

I'd also like to see landing gear for the 1/144 X-wing so I can display it on the ground with my Falcon but I'm probably the only one who wants that.

Regards,

Brad.

You'd think, right? Can't just lay on the platform rolling around. I don't have the kit either so I can't comment on the antenna.

I'd also like to see landing gear for the 1/144 X-wing so I can display it on the ground with my Falcon but I'm probably the only one who wants that.

Regards,

Brad.
Has anyone compared the bandai 1/144 xwing to the f-toys version? Because that one has landing gear and it looks great

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

So I went to Hobby Lobby today and what did I see 1/72 scale Bandai kits!! Right now all they had were the Tie Interceptor and the Rogue One X-wing set. 40% off coupons here I come! Oh the Tie was $29 and the Rogue one X-wing as $39

You're not the only one :)

Has anyone compared the bandai 1/144 xwing to the f-toys version? Because that one has landing gear and it looks great
I have both, but I haven't built the Bandai kit yet. I did compare the F-Toys model to the parts on the sprue - they're extremely close in size. The Bandai definitely has more detail and wins out in crispness of the molding, but the F-Toys has a very well done translucent canopy, and landing gear. It's pretty fiddly though - the parts are so tiny, they tend to fall out. And the s-foils hinge is pretty loose (although it's possible that's just mine).

Regards,

Brad.

The landing pad exceeds the bouncing box for FUD/FXD - it's not possible to print with this material.

I didn't realize the F-Toys X-wing was anywhere close in scale to 1/144. Thanks for the info - of course now that I've waited so long a quick check on eBay shows the F-toys version is priced higher that actually buying the Bandai 1/72 combo set. What a bummer!

You're not the only one

I was thinking that it might be a fun project to try and scratch a set of landing gear. Wouldn't cost much to make it out of Evergreen.... and I could even afford to mess up a few dozen times before I actually succeeded (well except for cutting into the fuselage).

Of course if I can find the f-toys x-wing at a cheap price I'll grab it just in case.

The landing pad exceeds the bouncing box for FUD/FXD - it's not possible to print with this material.

Thanks - I wondered if it was something like that.

Regards,

Brad.

As someone already mentioned, some select Bandai Star Wars models are now trickling into Hobby Lobby. Any comments requesting more product should be directed at Hobby Lobby, they will look at that feedback seriously.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back