Bandai release schedule

Test shots of the AT-AT, mini AT-ST and Snow Speeder and Yoda:

http://hobby.dengeki.com/news/336291/

MG_3574.jpg

Fogot, BB-8 is there as well.

Last edited:
And today brings us the schizophonic9 treatment on the U-Wing set: http://schizophonic9.com/re4/bandai_uwing.html

I think this marks the first appearance of Silhouette Pilot in 1/144th scale?

that is the dumbest thing ever.

The mouse strikes again with their ridiculous copyright/license crap

Funny considering they made their empire off the backs of public domain stuff (snow white, cinderella, sleeping beauty etc...)

Well we don't want to infringe on any toy makers' half inch action figures now do we?

They found me out! I planned on buying the model kits at between $25-$50 a pop and making a fortune selling 1/2"-1" standing pilot figures. Foiled again! :p

Bit of a bummer............Spoke to my hobby shop today and asked them if they would be getting any Star Wars Bandai kits in and they said Bandai/wholesaler said they were and to place orders but a week after got a letter saying that Disney had said that Australia ( maybe other places as well I don't know) wont be getting Bandai Star Wars kits. I had hoped this would change..............................sad news
Don't shoot me that's just what my hobby shop guy told me today. I told him I reckon they would sell heaps of them and he said he knew but just aren't allowed :facepalm

I'm in Australia if you wondering..................what's wrong with this world!!!!

Bit of a bummer............Spoke to my hobby shop today and asked them if they would be getting any Star Wars Bandai kits in and they said Bandai/wholesaler said they were and to place orders but a week after got a letter saying that Disney had said that Australia ( maybe other places as well I don't know) wont be getting Bandai Star Wars kits. I had hoped this would change..............................sad news
Don't shoot me that's just what my hobby shop guy told me today. I told him I reckon they would sell heaps of them and he said he knew but just aren't allowed :facepalm

I'm in Australia if you wondering..................what's wrong with this world!!!!

Amazon???

Yes I know, I have been getting them from Ebay since they started. I just thought that they were changing that silly Japan only rule.

I got a mix of boxes direct from Japan via Amazon and Ebay, some with the 2D figure, some with the 3D.

I physically picked up the 1/144 Millennium Falcon at a store in Tokyo and it has full 3D figures seated and standing.

Just a note for the 1/12 figure fans... I was in IKEA today and they're doing glass display domes with solid wood bases in two sizes. The smallest are a perfect size for Bandai and other 1/12 scale figures (up to a certain height), plus they're cheap. I picked up a couple in case I wanted to display anything outside the cabinet or find another use for them. I'll take some pics later.

Last edited:
Here they are. Perfect height for 3PO and of course R2 has room to spare... I wonder how well they'd fit the others? They were £5.50 each and they're called Harliga, which (I might be wrong) but is probably Swedish for "a wretched hive of scum and villainy". They only have the bigger one on their web site, which is 27cm. I got that for my Laputa gardener.

Also peeking into frame to the top right is a 39cm lazy susan I picked up in the same trip for... £5.50 too! I have the little Tamiya paint stand but that should come in useful for big jobs.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back