Bandai release schedule

Ugh, gimme a B-Wing...

Yeah, I kinda agree. The TIE interceptor is fine, but I'm happy with the Fine Molds version. I'll get excited for the B-wing since the old AMT kit was too small and toy-like. What I'm really waiting for is some kits we haven't seen before, like the TIE Bomber. Heck, I'd even get jazzed for a Twin Pod Cloud Car just because it's something different.

SW kit producer 1: "Hey do you think those SW fans would want a Blockade Runner model kit?"
SW kit producer 2: "What? No just give them another TIE, or X-Wing. They're not tired of those yet. Oh and I want those mandibles perfectly parallel on that new Falcon!"

Don't blame Google. Bandai calls all of their TIEs, Thailand fighters. Th guy designing the web page is obviously not a SW geek.

TazMan2000

It IS Google translate because according to the Japanese language...

Thailand = タイ
TIE = タイ

Google's algorithms can't do anything in this case.

To our resident Japanese expert: Does the language have a way to do acronyms? Meaning, are there letters, so they could do a T and an I and an E? Instead of what looks like the word "tie"?

To our resident Japanese expert: Does the language have a way to do acronyms? Meaning, are there letters, so they could do a T and an I and an E? Instead of what looks like the word "tie"?
What do they call neckwear? Japanese suits seem to use ties,perhaps they have a totally different name for this sort of thing but usually western created objects inherit the original name, don't they?

It IS Google translate because according to the Japanese language...

Thailand = タイ
TIE = タイ

Google's algorithms can't do anything in this case.

I stand corrected. Wow. All this time I was blaming the Bandai web designer and it turned out to be a Google algorithm. I guess I better go and Thailand my shoes correctly.:lol

TazMan2000

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back