Blade Runner Deckard props (specifically wallet) help

Flecktarn92

With the new year upon us comes a new year to build a costume, that being said I want to start on a Deckard one. So far I've managed to source the coat, tie, shoes a version of the badge along with Deckard's ID and a Vid-phon card. Info on the blaster and different versions are readily available but the thing that is really giving me a hard time is the wallet and its contents. I've looked all over the site but I can only seem to find old threads with dead pictures and links.

From what I've gathered there is a lot of speculation in regards to the wallets and some of its contents. Does anyone have a list of its contents be they verified or speculated along with a place I can buy them/acquire them?

Additionally I'm still looking for the shirts Deckard wears, I saw some on ebay by a seller a few months ago but they don't seem to sell them anymore.

Thanks

Hey Flecktarn92, you should go over at Propsummit.com to get all of the info possible for the costume. You could also look at: magnoliclothiers.com (one of our RPF member) Great costumes (and the shirt you're looking for). Good luck:)

Well, not much is know about the contents of the wallet. As far as I know the actual material of the wallet is still discussed ... The ID, the apartment key card, the Vid-Phon card and the $- card I believe are all confirmed items used in or designed for the movie. It's never been confirmed to my knowledge that Deckard had an actual badge. Though different fan creations have been made. This is the best to my opinion: http://smg.photobucket.com/user/eltee49/media/Blade Runner/DaveHolden2007LR.jpg.html. Lots of wallet stuffings have been made too, like White Dragon receipts, Rachel business card etc. Take a look at Propsummit.com :)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back