Spider-Man patterns

CrazySpidey

Hi everyone, this thread is for anyone looking for Spidey pattern files.
I talked with Kenlandrum and i had the permission to mess arround with his muscle base file and make my own spidey patterns, and here's what i did so far.

Check out the comments for the new patterns!

Classic Spider-Man.pngCaptain Spider V1.pngCaptain Spider V2.pngSymbiote Spider-Man V3 (Blue).pngBlack Symbiote Spider-Man.pngSymbiote Spider-Man V2 (Purple).png
Negative Zone.pngFantastic 4 Spider-Man.pngX-Spiderman.pngKaine.pngSymbiot Kaine.png
Superior Spider-Man V1.pngSuperior Spider-Man V2.pngPunk Rock.png
Cosmic Spider-Man V1.pngCosmic Spider-Man V2.png
Hope you like them, any suggestions of which Spidey suit to do next?

Black Symbiote Spider-Man.png

Captain Spider V1.png

Captain Spider V2.png

Symbiote Spider-Man V2 (Purple).png

Symbiote Spider-Man V3 (Blue).png

Fantastic 4 Spider-Man.png

Kaine.png

Negative Zone.png

Punk Rock.png

Superior Spider-Man V1.png

Superior Spider-Man V2.png

Symbiot Kaine.png

X-Spiderman.png

Cosmic Spider-Man V1.png

Cosmic Spider-Man V2.png

Classic Spider-Man.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Really great stuff! I've made a ton of Spider-Man patterns myself using ken's awesome muscle base. If you add a color layer on top of the muscle base that's inverted, you can create some cool effects! As you can see from my symbiote pattern.

watermark.png

Are you letting people use these patterns for prints or will you be charging per pattern?

Unless he's a premium member, he can't sell anything on the site. Plus he would have to post those patterns on the Junkyard describing costs, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

I see.. Good idea, thanks for the tip and nice symbiote pattern.
No problem and thank you :)

Last edited:
Unless he's a premium member, he can't sell anything on the site. Plus he would have to post those patterns on the Junkyard describing costs, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

No problem :)

Okay, I was just curious because some of them look grainy or have horizontal stripes. I wasn't sure if he had intended on selling these or if his intentions were to let them be free to the public to print.

Okay, I was just curious because some of them look grainy or have horizontal stripes. I wasn't sure if he had intended on selling these or if his intentions were to let them be free to the public to print.

It's only because the view is like 3% but when i zoom in they disappear.

Symbiot Kaine ss.png Classic (darker version).png

Looking at this suit, it doesn't look like the black lines would match up when it is all sewn together There would be some parts that look odd when it is sewn. Cool design but could use a little more work on the vein look to have it match up when all parts come together.

And as far as suggestions to keep playing around Flipside would be interesting to see.

Yes i know, but this pattern was requested by a customer, he wanted it to look like this.
Anyways,thanks for the tip.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back