ENDS 05 OCT: Join the Rebellion against breast cancer. Time to earn those wings.

Mara Jade's Father

Master Member
UPDATE 04OCT: 1 day left.

UPDATE 02OCT: Only 3 days left. The auctions end on the evening of 05 OCT.
____

UPDATE: Auctions are now live. Please search Ebay for "Star Wars Rebel Against Breast Cancer"

Please spread the word.
_____

UPDATE: The four ten-day auctions go live on eBay on 25SEP at 1800 PDT.

I know this is not a place to list items for sale or post auctions. Technically this is an announcement I wanted to let all of you know about something going on. However I will not be posting any auction links or prices here.

As some of you know, off and on for the last 12 years I have been star wars themed pilot wing pins. Recently I did a run but have a few special ones made. These special pins are going up on ebay in support of Breast Awareness Month in October. The pins will come in a hand painted box and special plaque (thank you Feezle-Nuts for donating them). 100% of the sales goes to Susan G. Komen-Global Headquarters.

There will be four separate listings, one for each set. Once the auctions are ready, I will post them in the junkyard and https://www.facebook.com/DewbackWing.

I hope that when the time comes, you will spread the word about this endeavor.

Info and updates will also be posted at https://www.facebook.com/DewbackWing

Thank you

IMG_0270_zps2e66e083.jpg

IMG_0264_zps223f09f3.jpg

IMG_0262_zps10684296.jpg

IMG_0270_zps2e66e083.jpg

IMG_0264_zps223f09f3.jpg

IMG_0262_zps10684296.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Join the Rebellion against breast cancer. Time to earn those wings.

Thank you.

Originally it was just going to be the pin but I thought it seemed kind of boring for the winner to receive this rare item in just a small ziplock bag. I had pursued the building of a special designed acrylic stand but that felt through due to time/ availability. I had to rely on my craft skills (scary thought) and came up with the box you see. I think it's the plaques from Feezle-Nuts that really gives the whole thing a professional look.

Looks awesome! I'll have to try for one, too many lives are lost to cancer.

I'm a leaf on the wind.

Isn't the Susan G Komen foundation more about "awareness" than research?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back