Dragoncon 2015

helpfulnerd I'll hopefully get you a higher dpi image in the next day or two. I'll keep you posted!

38 days til D*Con......

D*Con Costumes for 2015:
- Tadashi (Big Hero 6)
- The Twelfth Doctor
- Star Lord

Last edited by a moderator:
@helpfulnerd I'll hopefully get you a higher dpi image in the next day or two. I'll keep you posted!

38 days til D*Con......

D*Con Costumes for 2015:
- Tadashi (Big Hero 6)
- The Twelfth Doctor
- Star Lord

Thanks for the avatar update. Man only 38 days!!! It will be here before we know it. And that's why, as soon as I'm done with work I'll be in shop finishing my cosplays like a mad man.

You got a great roster of costumes! Can't wait to see your Tadashi!

Also, wanted to mention you should link the projects in your signature to your build threads. Just my two cents. :)

tumblr_mrprmaRxT61rm1ypao1_1280.png

Thanks for the avatar update. Man only 38 days!!! It will be here before we know it. And that's why, as soon as I'm done with work I'll be in shop finishing my cosplays like a mad man.

You got a great roster of costumes! Can't wait to see your Tadashi!

Also, wanted to mention you should link the projects in your signature to your build threads. Just my two cents. :)

Right on, good pro-tip! I'll definitely do that soon. I made the mistake of starting the helmet and getting most of the way through documenting the build only on twitter/IG and not here. Man, that was a brain fart! But I'll totally do it, thanks. Good luck on the mad dash to the finish.

Right on, good pro-tip! I'll definitely do that soon. I made the mistake of starting the helmet and getting most of the way through documenting the build only on twitter/IG and not here. Man, that was a brain fart! But I'll totally do it, thanks. Good luck on the mad dash to the finish.

I've done the same thing on some builds, for example on my Farnsworth build I forgot to take certain pictures. But I just posted what I had.

Oh and I just couldn't help myself with this :lol

han-and-obi-wan.jpg

But of course, theres totally some luck involved. I wish ALL of us good luck getting our cosplays ready. It's so close! I'm so excited!

I will be coming to the meet on Thursday and just sent over my avatar. Thanks!! I can't wait!

I see that you sent an avatar to helpfulnerd, please don't forget to update your Avatar on the site, that way other members can recognize you easier by your avatar. A lot of people remember photos easier then names.

Thanks...

I see that you sent an avatar to helpfulnerd, please don't forget to update your Avatar on the site, that way other members can recognize you easier by your avatar. A lot of people remember photos easier then names.

Thanks...

I think I got it updated, good idea :) now to try to upload some projects ...See y'all soon!

Go ahead and put me as a confirmed yes for the meetup Thursday. I will be stopping by before the SCF meetup.

Go ahead and put me as a confirmed yes for the meetup Thursday. I will be stopping by before the SCF meetup.

I have added your name to the badge list, please be sure to send Helpfulnerd a copy of your Avatar for he is the one making the badges this year...

Thank you,

We can't wait to meet you...

Long time no post sir.

Glad to see that you'll be making an appearance at the meet. PM me or email me a photo that you want as your avatar for your meet up badge.

Thanks

Flight details arranged, I can indeed make it to the meet. Think I'll go comfy and just wear Indy. I'll send my avatar later. Gotta figure out which computer has it on file...

BADGE UPDATE TIME

I am caught up on badges. Everyone who has PM'd me their avatar your badge is done.
@MatrixSpoon here is the list of badges that are ready, update your list accordingly:

Amancue
HyruleInfantry
Inquisitor Peregrinus
ItalianNinja86
kaijugeek
Lucianthinus
matrixspoon
Parkersandquinn
Pharmer Ray
TangWay
UMOPhoto
WondeyWink
Girmalk
jackwabbit
JupiterThdrbolt
MrSinistar
RockIt
Scouser
staticweb23
TheStig

IF, you PM'd me your avatar and you are not on this list it's because I missed your message, shoot me a reminder PM, but I'm pretty sure everyone who PM'd me their avatar now has a badge and is good to go.

LANYARD UPDATE - Cut off to be on the lanyard list is Aug 15th cost: $5

The following folks have expressed interest in purchasing an RPF lanyard:

helpfulnerd
MatrixSpoon
Inquisitor Peregrinus
Lucianthinus
Parkersandquinn
JupiterThdrbolt

MatrixSpoon please add a Lanyard List to your first post with the price and cut off date to be on this list.

Here's a quick run down of the three types of badges I am making this year:

1. The Super Rad Badge

This version of the badge will have YOUR avatar of choice, it will have your location (if available) and "Member Since" info along with username. If you are a premium RPF member you'll have the premium designation as well.

matrixspoon.png

2. Lame Badge

This badge will still have your info, username, premium designation but WILL NOT have your avatar.

Lame Badge.png

3. The Super Lame Badge

This badge will have no avatar, and none of your info, just a white box to write in your info at the meet up.

Super Lame Badge.png

So, don't be lame, be rad :lol Send me your avatars. Saturday is Aug 1st, and you'll have until Aug 25th to submit your avatar for the super rad version of the badge, just don't put it off too long ;) Just know that I'm not calling you lame or super lame, just the badge, you all rock and I can't wait to see you all at the meet up.

Good night, keep kicking butt on those cosplays!

Joshua

matrixspoon.png

Lame Badge.png

Super Lame Badge.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back