The Definitive Peter Quill/Star-Lord Costume Thread

I'm sure we're in for a full costume change, though the helmet and guns look to be the same (from what little we can see)
Ooh I hope not, I hope just a small change. Gamora still has the same boots based on the profile

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

update on the napsack:

so my forwared send me a picture of the bag
SAM_5214.jpg

as you can see there are some blue circular details on the big surface so it is a bit more detailed then i initially thought

the leather thingys on the left are maybe a bit to light for my taste so i will probably darken them ^^

Last edited:
Kevin is correct. I modeled the kit but the files are not publicly available. (Releasing files opens up too many cans of worms, so I never do it.) I still make the occasional kit though, time permitting.

I see the belt is back!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, if anyone is in North Texas, check out the Dallas Mavs game tonight. It's superhero night and Star-Lord will be featured, along with several other Marvel/DC characters!

Wanted to share with people who would appreciate my small victory! I picked up two of the Nerf Star-Lord blasters today for $25. I can't wait to work on them!

At the Mavs game last night, 9 out of 10 people said "hey look it's Ant-Man!" :facepalm

Had a good time, though the more recognizable heroes (Cap, Black Widow, Thor, Superman, Batman, etc) got to be on the court for pregame festivities while I got to sit in the stands with Spider-man and Deadpool... It was an odd pairing

12814533_1016812198380008_7585478562616463359_n.jpg

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back