HCG Aliens Smartgun

The photos are awaiting approvals still.
You take photos and send them off to the studio for approvals and then you wait.... And wait.... And wait :lol

True. Gives us time to save some moola post Power Loader shipment. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The photos are awaiting approvals still.
You take photos and send them off to the studio for approvals and then you wait.... And wait.... And wait :lol

And wait and wait... nearly 2 years later! LOL!!!

Any idea on the release date for this? And ANY idea on price? I've come across another option, but I'd rather wait to see what HCG does with this. Any info would be muchly appreciated. :)

And wait and wait... nearly 2 years later! LOL!!!

Any idea on the release date for this? And ANY idea on price? I've come across another option, but I'd rather wait to see what HCG does with this. Any info would be muchly appreciated. :)

We had some factory production issues on this piece to iron out. They were having trouble with some things.
So we had it reworked and the new updated version made its debut at San Diego Comic Con this year.
I have not heard of a date for launch though.

We had some factory production issues on this piece to iron out. They were having trouble with some things.
So we had it reworked and the new updated version made its debut at San Diego Comic Con this year.
I have not heard of a date for launch though.

Would you hazard a guess? [emoji6]

No guessing allowed!. :(
I was told not to make guesses or estimates if I don't know for sure, as a few people take the guess as concrete. So the boss has asked that specific questions get directed to customer service through email or phone. Sorry. :unsure

No guessing allowed!. :(
I was told not to make guesses or estimates if I don't know for sure, as a few people take the guess as concrete. So the boss has asked that specific questions get directed to customer service through email or phone. Sorry. :unsure

Fair call. [emoji4][emoji106]

BTW, I finally got my hands on the HCG studio scale Power Loader and I am IN LOVE!!! Oh man, this thing is so EPIC! Does not disappoint.

F6FCFC34-4568-4FFB-9C03-34739D90EE6B.jpg

Better off buying from Matsuo. His kit blows hcg out of the water.

I'm a huge Matsuo fan! Got a few of his awesome pieces. Although, not sure where he is at these days with prop making. He was struggling there for a while to complete commissions resulting in extremely long wait times. Mine took a couple years. Things may be different for him now.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back