CyberPaddy66's Pepakura unfolds for myself and other people to use.

OK peeps, here's a couple more files I unfolded for other people...

Starship-Trooper Helmet
Starship Trooper - Foam.JPG
Model by Rundown, initially unfolded by Pepmaster and re-unfolded for Foam by me
Starship Trooper - A4 Foam

Attack on Titan 3D Manoeuvring Gear
Attack on Titan Manouvering Gear.JPG
Model by Unknown, Initial Unfold by Tripp Fowler, Modified Unfold by CyberPaddy66
117 Pages, 343 Parts

I'll upload some more tomorrow or later tonight if I get myself organised :facepalm

Last edited:
Here's a couple of pictures of a commission unfold I did, these files are not for sharing, sorry. I can however take more commission of these models as I can unfold them from scratch again any time I want :D These Models are from the same studio that did the T-Rex I unfolded which is available above.

Dilophosaurus forward facing, no neck collar
View attachment 510257

Velociraptor forward facing
View attachment 510262

UPDATE - THESE FILES ARE NOW FOR SALE AS THE Chris A. Ruprecht reneged on payment for the files he received!

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=245791

Last edited:
Hello peeps, here's a little something I modelled for Michael Dinnocente over at Facebook, it's the first of two swords from the Anime Rodoss War, this one is called Soul Crusher and here's a pic of the original screen grab...

emperor_beld_cel.jpg

and this is my attempt at the sword in Blender...

Soul Crusher - Sword 1 WIP.JPG

I think I did a great job myself and with that in mind I have done a medium definition version for free upload and a high definition version that I will be selling, here's the free version for you guys and girls to enjoy :D

Rodoss Soul Crusher Sword MD.JPG

Rodoss War Soul Crusher Sword - Medium Definition (FREE) version

I hope you guys and girls enjoy this file and I will be making the other sword soon :D

For those of you who are looking for an easier build I have done a HD version of the Rodoss War Soul Crusher Sword that has smoother lines and crisper details, this version is only available from me and it costs £5.00 (GBP) that's currently just over $8 for you peeps across the pond ;)

Rodoss War Soul Crusher Sword HD version.JPG

and here's a close up of the cross guard details in Blender 3D

Rodoss War Soul Crusher Sword DETAILED MODEL.JPG

I would be interested to hear you peoples opinion on my modelling of this sword even if you don't buy it :D

A nice chap over at Facebook called Jason Maraviglia commissioned me to unfold the latest model of Kylo Ren's helmet from the new Star Wars Episode 7 film, I had to edit the file in blender and then unfold it for foam which took me just over 5 hours from start to finish.

Kylo Ren Helmet to fit head size 187mm (LOCKED)
SW Kylo Ren Helmer CP66 A4 FOAM fits 187mm head.png

Last edited:
A quick little project of a .50 Calibre Bullet FULL SCALE that I have unfolded for A4 paper, Please PM me if you want to buy this file for £1.00 GBP

50 cal bullet CP66.JPG

OMG OMG, I've been looking for a Stront-Dog helmet for ages. Thank you, thank you!
I don't know how I've missed this post for so long.

Much respect for your willingness to share your hard work with the community.

Last edited:
Your very welcome, that SD helmet was my first completely from scratch Blender model and I think I could do better now :D

Please post pics of your WIP on here and tell me how the build of my unfold went, I'm always looking for constructive criticism of how my unfolds fit together so that I can improve my techniques!

Your very welcome, that SD helmet was my first completely from scratch Blender model and I think I could do better now :D

Please post pics of your WIP on here and tell me how the build of my unfold went, I'm always looking for constructive criticism of how my unfolds fit together so that I can improve my techniques!

Unfortunately I am away from home a lot with work at the moment. It will be a few weeks or more before I am able to have a go at this.

From viewing it in Pepakura, my initial thoughts was that it is a little wide in the face. My impression with this helm is that the sides should sit very close to your face. But this could just be the way it looks in Pepakura.

As soon as I get a chance i will get it cut and built and will report back.

Wow that looks amazing Terranous, well done :D

A big thank you also to Jason Maraviglia who commissioned me to do the unfold in the first place, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have started working on this file for at least a month if not more!

This one is a Batman Arkham Knight Cowl that Jeriah Salazar over on Facebook asked me to unfold, it was originally for foam and I had to bring all the parts back onto the printing area while trying to figure out what went where because this one isn't all joined like most cowls/helmets are!

Batman Arkham knight Cowl
Batman Arkham Knight Cowl CP66 unfold.png
Batman Arkham knight Cowl - unfold CP66 A4 paper

I'm starting to get quite a few Batman related unfolds done at the moment, I blame Hollywood and DC for this :lol

This is a PDO file of a royalty free 3D model I edited to make usable, I have scaled this file to 1 meter in length and if anyone want to buy the file I will happily rescale it for them free of charge.

Thunderbird 1 (1 meter long)
FB1 Finished CP66.png
Please PM me for the Paypal address and I will PM you the file after payment has cleared.

Hey Peeps, here's a quick and dirty FOAM unfold of a Corinthian Helmet someone over at the Pepakura Library Workshop on Facebook asked for.

Corinthian Helmet
Corynthian Helmet CP66 unfold.png
http://www.4shared.com/file/U_HsTaUZba/Corinthian_Helmet_-_unfold_CP6.html

and here's the original paper unfold I edited, no idea who made the model or unfolded it unfortunately as it came from someone else without any relevant info besides the file name!

http://www.4shared.com/file/GOnN_kdyce/Corinthian_Helmet_-_mod__unfol.html

I do hope someone can try this unfold out and let me know if I need to make any alterations to my technique :D

Last edited:
This one is a Batman Arkham Knight Cowl that Jeriah Salazar over on Facebook asked me to unfold, it was originally for foam and I had to bring all the parts back onto the printing area while trying to figure out what went where because this one isn't all joined like most cowls/helmets are!

Batman Arkham knight Cowl
View attachment 533802
Batman Arkham knight Cowl - unfold CP66 A4 paper

I'm starting to get quite a few Batman related unfolds done at the moment, I blame Hollywood and DC for this :lol

Ive been looking for a file like this since the game came out, but dayym that look complicated never really done pep properly and this file look quite difficult but patience is a virtue in becoming the batman :) thanks again

Ive been looking for a file like this since the game came out, but dayym that look complicated never really done pep properly and this file look quite difficult but patience is a virtue in becoming the batman :) thanks again

You could always do the FOAM version which is what I had to edit this file from ;) if you want the foam one just PM me and I'll drop you a link as I won't put it in this post because I haven't done the unfold myself!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back