Ebay user PeterJamesBarnard is a recaster.

Zombie Killer

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Its pretty obvious. I sold this to him on Ebay in January. The liar says he bought it a couple years ago. Another person to put on the do not buy/ Do not sell to list.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/terminator-t800-chest-piece-resin-now-availlable-217245/

Thread has been deleted but Ebay user PeterJamesBarnard is selling recasts of the T800 chestpiece i sold him in January., well actually his girlfriend Mandy Bhari. They are in Glasgow in the UK. Here was the content of the post here this morning. I *'d out his email address.

"hello there T800 Terminator T800 Chest piece now available if anybody need one Resin recast email**********I have them on ebay now and again my understanding it came from the original mould a few years ago. (don't quote me on that but its 95 percent correct in detail and size). size is 14 inches x 10 inches handy for a full size T800 build, Costume or display. 2nd photo is my own piece for reference only part shipped is photo 1 hope it helps.
terminatr-chest-piece2-jpgterminatr-chest-piece3-jpgendo_chest_a-jpgendo_chest_c-jpg "

You can check ebay for it . Here are the pics he has posted in the ad and you can see its the same chest piece I started a paint thread on back when I painted it.

terminatr20chest20piece2.jpg

terminatr20chest20piece3.jpg

endo_chest_a.jpg

Here is a link to my paint thread.

http://www.therpf.com/f62/t-800-chest-piece-paint-175483/

Last edited:
mods deleted it , long weekend so I guess they will look it over after the weekend. Its my luck though. I made a bunch of these and sold 1 and that 1 went to a recaster.

Sorry to here this Zombie Killer. did not see the thread. this guy came strait onto the main prop board to sell recast of your stuff? that sucks...

People just need to stop offering copies of their sculpts. Recasting is out of hand. I don't what it is with recasters but they somehow magically believe that nobody is going to discover them selling recasts on the internet.

Join the others who have stopped offering because they don't want their work copied by recasters.

Well that's pretty interesting. Both in Glasgow so id say yes that's them. She is the one who actually bought it and paid through paypal with that name. Loosers.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back