Star Wars: The Last Jedi (Pre-release)

Careful mark, being critical is frowned apon these days.

but damnit if he isn't right :)

It SHOULD have been about the older characters front and fore center, at least inthe first movie. the second movie, we focus more on the younger characters after we've gotten a chance to know them, and then everyone joins together to win the day. the older characters can be in spaceships or something :)

so many missed opportunities make me wonder if these people really wanted to do a star wars movie, or just an easy call back to things we know.

I think you know the answer to that.

if i say the one that's in my heart, i'll get dumped on for not being positive ;o)

do I dare go to the dark side and say 'of course they wanted to do a star wars movie!'

nahh......

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing tragic about Han's death is how badly it was handled.

never listen to the ex wife....they get you killed..

oh wait, i'm not allowed to say something like that.....my bad :) (I'm having fun here folks.....don't take it seriously :) )

Han was on the run from swindling every pirate in every corner of the polulated galaxy. Someone was gonna get him soon, I doubt he would've had time to have a formal reunion with the Twins. Having Luke witness his death would've been more tragic, but thats what the 2nd episode is for, the bad guys gain the upper hand (lol).

Those ABC interviews were really good. Mark mentions he thought his last min. reveal in TFA would fall flat and admits he was never so happy to be so wrong. That's consistent with all of his orevious comments on TFA, he was skeptical but once he saw the film realized what a powerful moment it was. I think it's exciting that he felt challenged by Rian'schoices for his character, at least initially. Again, I think this film is going to challenge not only the actors but the audience as well.

I'm about to make a huge mistake. I'm showing Star wars ANH to my 4 and 5 year old for the first time.

He's Star wars crazy...So I figger it's time

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
It went well. The three year got kinda bored by the end, but my daughter loved it. And she was so proud that she wasn't scared of anything.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

So already those red dust ships bug me. Basically, they thought the coloured dust fireworks of fury road was cool and they need their own version

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Do you have anything positive to ever say or do you just like to complain? :rolleyes

i say that about the people who always choose to focus on the 'negative' posts. the ignore button is right there. more people need to learn how to use it ;o).. it's not a crime, it's not insulting, b ut it does help to keep the peace :)

Thank god the trailer came out... I finally have some kind of... what's the word in looking for

Basically, my life is pathetic right now, this movie gives me something to look forward to the next couple of months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are more things I like about the prequels than there are about TFA.

You wanna rave about the prequels with me?

Um, no.

- - - Updated - - -

i say that about the people who always choose to focus on the 'negative' posts. the ignore button is right there. more people need to learn how to use it ;o).. it's not a crime, it's not insulting, b ut it does help to keep the peace :)

I know how to use it just fine, thanks.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back