Cloud strife shoulder pads

jackopalkia

Hey guys new to the forums really love the community you have going on here!

Now I am not to sure if this is the right place but if not just move it or delete it no harm done I was wondering if anyone could help me or point me in the right direction to make a 3d model of this so I can print it and use it in a costume!

References pictures
Final_Fantasy_VII_Advent_Children_props_cloud_Strife_shoulder_pad_ver_01-2-01.jpgDISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_0064.jpgDISSIDIA_FINAL_FANTASY_0061.jpg

even if its just the basic shell thats fine I can always add custom bolts to it afterwards!

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you for taking your time to read this post!

Jack

Last edited:
The shoulder pads should be easy enough to make out of EVA foam. All you need to do is work out the shape, and draw out a template for it. you can use a heat gun to permanently shape the foam, theres loads of tutorials around on the internet for working with EVA foam,, have a little search, because the shoulder pads are so simple in shape you should be able to do it quite easily.

I made them out of a foam construction workers hat. U get them out of joannes fabric or michaels or hobby lobby.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back