BRAINIAC 17 Custom Build **updated with finished pics***

Re: BRAINIAC 17 Custom Build **completed**

I will never cease to be amazed what people will make out of foam, and how quick the build process is. I really like the design of the suit, I see alot of similarities between it and a Protoss Zealot (whether they were intentional or not). The colors really make it pop, as do the LEDs, and the head piece really completes the look. Are you planning on doing the makeup as well? Very, very well done good sir, my hat is tipped to you.

I will never cease to be amazed what people will make out of foam, and how quick the build process is. I really like the design of the suit, I see alot of similarities between it and a Protoss Zealot (whether they were intentional or not). The colors really make it pop, as do the LEDs, and the head piece really completes the look. Are you planning on doing the makeup as well? Very, very well done good sir, my hat is tipped to you.

Thanks all, and thanks IceTyrant. Yes on the makeup. I'll be shaving clean for the con and just got my green makeup in the other day.

Ok some additional add-ons for the costume :)

Needed some gauntlets, nothing to fancy so whipped these up.

Untitled by metaflibble, on Flickr

and the most important part! 50oz camelback bladder for "hydration"

by metaflibble, on Flickr

by metaflibble, on Flickr

I've done some detailing and such, I'll post a pic on my next fitting with all the detailing and such.

Good luck driving your car there:) You will need to get dressed in the parking lot then hopefully have a short walk to the con to show off.

LOL, luckily I will just have to put it on and ride the elevator down during the con. Now if I wear it for halloween, that could be a problem.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back