Supernatural - Angel Tablet

Beth Heinly

Just wanted to share a pic of the Angel Tablet I made recently & share how I made it. Anyone else make one? Please share. I used screenshots as reference, the writing is not 100% accurate...only Kevin Tran would kno.

Basically just used sculpey and carved the writing in prior to baking, then sanded and re-carved the lettering. Lastly, painted with arcylic paint. I'm pretty happy with it & recommend crafting this piece yourself - so fun!

This is gonna be in a prop exhibit I'm putting together in June at Vox Populi in Philadelphia.

IMG_7716.jpg

That came out awesome! Sounds simple enough to do too, might have to look into making one to go with my wishing well coins and hex box.

That came out awesome! Sounds simple enough to do too, might have to look into making one to go with my wishing well coins and hex box.
Thank you! Yeah, really not that hard to do - just takes time is all. Oooo, I bet a hex box is fun to make, hmmmm.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back