Rick Grimes Season 2 “better angels” knife used to kill Shane

jessewheeler

In better angels rick uses a knife to kill Shane which doesn’t seem to be his folding dmf knife due to the drop point blade this one has and also doesn’t look like his fixed blade freeman guide knife that randall uses to free himself in 18 miles out, but it does look like they got the blade of the freeman guide and stuck it on the dmf folding knife handle. I can’t seem to find anything that looks like it

This definitely is a folding knife because you can see to by the shape of the top of the handle and you can also see the lock just above Ricks hand.
Would really appreciate if you guys could try to help me figure out what this knife is exactly.
IMG_0472.jpeg

Sorry for the quality of the image binge doesn’t let you screenshot

Yep good call, thats definitely a folder. The blade is a common design, I just wish we could see the handle.

Yep good call, thats definitely a folder. The blade is a common design, I just wish we could see the handle.
From comparing images it seems to me that they just got the gerber dmf handle or something that’s very very similar and just stuck another gerber folding blade in there because from every other image of the knife that Rick Carrie’s is the dmf in that and every other episode it’s seen in

Or another crazy possibly is because even earlier in the episode if you look up better angels bts images you can indeed see ricks dmf folder on the back waist of his belt so this might be the same knife but they decided they didn’t like the look and added a some sort of cgi blade over the knife because I know in twd when they kill a walker/person they use half bladed weapons so they can cgi the blade in.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back