Han Solo ANH DL-44 SCOPE: All Hensoldts and Variations POST YOURS TOO

To be honest...this whole price-explosion of prop-related parts drives the fun out of this hobby for me.

I am SOOOO unbelievably happy, that I got into prop-building when we had the chance to get stuff at reasonable prices (and this was even way before paypal, when I had to pay via money order or cashier checks for my first few Graflex´...making them close to $500 ea. after s&h and import fees). We could get tank scopes from 50-200, MINT MGC C96´s for 200, a Hengstler counter with metal sleeve for $50, SP scopes for 100 max. etc...

Reg. the H&W...might be that a SW fan got it, but like I stated before, these are very rare and demanded amongst militaria collectors as well. I´ve seen few of these selling for much more than 1000 Euro in the past. Still....insane!!!

Prety sure a SW fan got it. The bid history for whoever it was showed Star Wars items too. Although, whoever he/she was warring with was a militaria/scope collector for sure.

And I agree, about the pricing making it much less fun.

Here is my scope 10033. It's in excellent condition for 100 plus years old. Appears to be film accurate minus the numbers on the adjustment knob.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 181
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 173
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 155
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 151
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 145
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 140
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 157
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 153
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 169
Yeah... sorry guys, I'm sick.

IMG_3617.JPG

IMG_3618.JPG

IMG_3619.JPG

IMG_3621.JPG

IMG_3622.JPG

IMG_3623.JPG

IMG_3624.JPG

IMG_3625.JPG

One of the internal elements was shattered, so it doesn't look clear inside this one.
IMG_3626.JPG

This one is nice and clean
IMG_3627.JPG

IMG_3628.JPG

IMG_3629.JPG

IMG_3630.JPG

So one is a 2 3/4x as you can see, but both have the right knurling and are near accurate to the prop. The 3x I like very much, but the 2 3/4 might have the edge on knob knurl.

Nice. I think you should be able to flip the wind age base no problem. Looks like someone did anyway the wrong way. Also that screw looks like the ones inside the knob assembly. Weird

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back