D.C.'s The Flash (tv series)

If Earth 1/2 Doppelgangers are opposite handed... what about Earth 3, 4, etc... thought that point was a bit weak. Cisco should have just claimed to be from Earth 5 and said they're the same handed as Earth 1.

If Earth 1/2 Doppelgangers are opposite handed... what about Earth 3, 4, etc... thought that point was a bit weak. Cisco should have just claimed to be from Earth 5 and said they're the same handed as Earth 1.

Eh, critical thinking skills in life-or-death situations that don't involve technology isn't exactly in Cisco's wheelhouse, and being faced with an angry metahuman who can bring down a skyscraper by shouting at it so loud it makes Dovahkiin green with envy definitely qualifies as that type of situation.

Eh, critical thinking skills in life-or-death situations that don't involve technology isn't exactly in Cisco's wheelhouse, and being faced with an angry metahuman who can bring down a skyscraper by shouting at it so loud it makes Dovahkiin green with envy definitely qualifies as that type of situation.

I agree.

It does provide a weird thing that if they dont explain it, will just be a nagging annoyance for deep cut fans. They could have simply used a personality trait or knowledge that only the Earth 2 Cisco could have known - however it could also pan out and be something important. Doubt it though.

Well that was one hell of a finale ! Had suspicions about real Jay in the iron mask, but it was so cool nonetheless ! I really hope we get to see him from time to time. They designed him a new suit, that's not for just one episode I hope. Same goes for Black Flash, they have to bring him back somewhere down the line, it's just too good to be just a nod.
And I really, really hope the Flashpoint is going to impact Arrow, and have them fixed the mess it has become. I've stopped watching it, but I will watch again if we're in the CW Flashpoint universe ! Is that confirmed by the way or just wishful thinking from us ?

If anyone has recently watched the first ever episode of the Flash after seeing Teddy sears and his portrayal of Zoom you may recognize on earth one as the guy who bumps into Barry on the way to his first crime scene in episode 1 His doppelganger is alive.

If anyone has recently watched the first ever episode of the Flash after seeing Teddy sears and his portrayal of Zoom you may recognize on earth one as the guy who bumps into Barry on the way to his first crime scene in episode 1 His doppelganger is alive.

Are u sure!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13620333_1096483420443960_5687225956279421000_n.jpg Just saw this on the Flash FB page.

13620333_1096483420443960_5687225956279421000_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what they think the life span of this show is. But isn't a little early to have side kicks and other speedster heroes. I mean Barry is still learning all he can do.

To be fair, his name *is* Wally West... this isn't really a shocker unless you don't know anything about the comics...
I meant for generic viewer. But really I would prefer them not to release any images of Kid Flash/villains until show premieres. I would love it to be all a surprise.

I don't know what they think the life span of this show is. But isn't a little early to have side kicks and other speedster heroes. I mean Barry is still learning all he can do.

WB is just trying to fast track a universe building somehow while super heroe's are still hot.

at least most of their TV presence has the right feel, even if to me, flash is the only one properly executed.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back