DL-44 parts

hook

I bought a great ANH Solo blaster from a member of this bord, but would like to convert my mauser to a ESB version. Does anyone have any leads on a all metal parts kit to complete the DL-44.

I looked at the blas-tech; is that all metal and is it good stuff?

thanks for the help..

Most of Blast-tech's parts are metal. His scope is resin. The piston halves are high impact plastic. I don't know anyone that has made metal casts of the motor coil piece from the V8 model.

When you say pistol halves, do you mean the gripps.

Also, is there a source for all metal parts; they don't have to be original.

thanks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hook @ Feb 10 2007, 01:34 AM) [snapback]1415703[/snapback]</div>
When you say pistol halves, do you mean the gripps.
[/b]
I think he meant to write "piston" with an 'n'. The originals were plastic, also from the "Visible V8 Engine" model kit. Blast-Tech's makes them out of injection-molded plastic, and I think that is as accurate material as you can get.

Yeah, sorry. I meant piston halves. You can't go wrong ordering from Blast-tech. He rarely has any wait time and most times you'll have your stuff within a week.

I haven't bought from him in some time, but the last scope I bought was metal.
His stuff, why not 100% accurate are quality and very nice.

Frank

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back