DoopyDoos E11 Blaster Full Kit Delivery to Australia

RogueTrooper

I was going to buy this, now they're back in stock, but Australia has very tough weapon and import (gun like) laws. Does anyone know if this would get past customs in Australia. If you've got one of these from doopdoos delivered to Australia I'd like to know if you had any trouble with customs.

Also I hear Doopydoos make good stuff, but I've emailed them a few times over two weeks and have heard nothing in reply......are they still good??

Thanks everyone:D

This is for the full kit not the partial kit without the barrel......http://www.doopydoos.com/stormtrooper-e-11-complete-anh-e-11-blaster-kit-offer-2685-p.asp

I think if you get the kit unassembled and unpainted there will be no problem. But better check the local laws to be sure if you can own it when finished and in what conditions.

What State are you in? Qld and WA allow replica's (Qld you need a permit), others I'm not so sure. Contact your State Firearms Branch, ask about the item and if allowed ask for a B709 form, permission to import. Send off to Customs when the item is transit, not after. You should be OK

What State are you in? Qld and WA allow replica's (Qld you need a permit), others I'm not so sure. Contact your State Firearms Branch, ask about the item and if allowed ask for a B709 form, permission to import. Send off to Customs when the item is transit, not after. You should be OK

I'm in QLD, but a trooper on the local 501st site said they just ordered it and it arrived with out a hitch.

So I s'pose I'll just order it and cross my fingers.

Thx to all for the replys

How long did it take mate. I've ordered mine but they won't return my emails about tracking or even acknowledging my order. pretty bad customer service.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back