RPF Sculpture Contest - JAN/FEB - WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Re: RPF Sculpture Contest - JAN/FEB

At long last!!!!

Can I get a drum roll please...

attachment.php

It was VERY close and as you can see we had a five way tie for the third spot! Judges were asked to give a score out of 9 for each entry and in the end places were decided by mere fractions. EVERYONE should be very proud of their entries, a lot of skill here even from first timers!

Congrats guys. JonKross you will be contacted with your prize info shortly.

Stay tuned for the next sculpting contest! We should be launching it soon!

Attachments

• winners jan-feb.jpg
    winners jan-feb.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 1,103
Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations JonKross That was a bad ***** piece. Great Job to the other entries their was a lot of nice work done. Can't wait till next "Sculptest".:thumbsup

Congrats to JonKross and everyone else! There was some really amazing work in this contest. I can't wait until the next one!

Whoa! WHOA! Thank you Michael! Congrats to everyone!
And thanks to RPF and the judges for running this contest and obviously making some hard decisions.

This was a lot of fun, and it got me sculpting again which i'm very grateful for. I would have just sat around and played video games. lol
Can't wait to see what you sculptors do on the next contest, i'm looking forward to it.

I must admit guys. The caliber of talent here is WAY more than I was expecting. Sculpts that didn't make the top three spots could have easily won in other contests I've seen online, including the previous one here. Great work everyone. Really impressed. :thumbsup

Congrats to JonKross!
As I said in your thread, if I had a vote it was going to you!

I'm a little disappointed I wasn't at least an honorable mention, but on the next contest, you're all getting Hell!
Look out for me, I'm going 110% in the next one! :)

Congrats to everyone, you're all very talented and I'm super happy to have been a part of this!

Last edited:
Congrats to JonKross and to everyone else.

There was a lot of great sculptures in this contest but i can't wait until the next one.

And i feel so honored and proud that i got a honorable mention.

Guys, this was so awesome... but you made it SO hard to judge!!! The talent represented in your entries was just AWESOME!!! Can't see what you produce in the next round!

Aww man, I'm floored by the awesome. I was so hoping that JonKross's sculpt would win, it's incredible! So much talent. :D

Honourable mention? Eep... I didn't even finish! Thanks so much for the learning opportunity, definitely keeps me wanting to get on and sculpt more. And faster! :)

Congratulations to all who entered but especially JonKross, really nice piece. Hope I can make the time to come up with something again.
Always good to get inspired and motivated :)

I had been occupied with other projects so I just got a chance to check back on the contest today.

Congrats JonKross! That is a badass sculpt!

I loved all the sculpts people submitted. I feel like there is a lot I will learn from others here on the forum. Thanks again guys!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back