The Walking Dead Rick Grimes Uniform Comic Version

tain669

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I see the TV series version all the time. Has anyone ever attempted the comic version. I'd like to try my hand at this. Seem simple. Blue uniform shirt and dark blue uniform slacks with light blue stripe on the side.The sidearm would by a pistol not the Colt Python. He's from Kentuckey not Georgia . The only thing would be the hat which would be black and the badges and patches. Could I get away with using the King County badge and patches?

These are the only comic versions I've ever seen. Dragon Con 2013. Awesome Rick and Andrea.

1234910_10101026657672148_1866203548_n.jpg

You know, I was wondering the same thing myself. I mean, it can't be too hard to do Rick's police uniform from the comic (the color scheme was hinted at with the covers and the comic book action figure). But I think the problem is that most people wouldn't recognize the comic version of the outfit like they do with the TV show (I think this is primarily because most WD fans out in the world right now are fans that were drawn in for the show and refuse to read the comics. I myself know that my Mom and Dad are both fans of the show, but they don't want to read the comics, despite the fact that I've told them how top quality the WD story in comic form is).

You know, I was wondering the same thing myself. I mean, it can't be too hard to do Rick's police uniform from the comic (the color scheme was hinted at with the covers and the comic book action figure). But I think the problem is that most people wouldn't recognize the comic version of the outfit like they do with the TV show (I think this is primarily because most WD fans out in the world right now are fans that were drawn in for the show and refuse to read the comics. I myself know that my Mom and Dad are both fans of the show, but they don't want to read the comics, despite the fact that I've told them how top quality the WD story in comic form is).
I know right.I have seen like a dozen tv Ricks but not one from the comic

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back