Survivor: Blood vs. Water

I am really enjoying the loved one aspect. Keeps people on edge all the time not knowing what is happening on the other tribe. The usual you, me, and two other idiots are in this until the end is gone.

They figured out real fast to not give the immunity clues to anyone you like. :)

Pretty soon I believe they will come up with the idea that everyone who has a loved one left in the game is a threat and they will vote out the stronger of the two if they can.

Entertaining season. The show had gotten a bit stale.

I'm curious to see if Monica will trade spots with Brad so that Gervase can see what he is really like. Seeing as how she seems to believe Survivor Brad is the same as at home Brad.

I was thrilled to see Brad by elimination on Redemption Island. The guy struck me as the worst kind of glad-handing phony.
His obnoxious attitude on the island was perfectly counterbalanced by his phony supplicating attitude on arrival at Redemption.
Great riddance!

I was glad to see Brad go too; he is not self-aware and it was painful to watching say the exact opposite of what was going on around him.

And I can't help it - even though she deserved to go, I like Kat despite her faults. She complained about Monica's strategizing but then that is exactly what cost her... so ironic. She had the best line of the night, though: "Who wants to date someone who doesn't make it to the merge?" haha! Poor thing...

Tyson can go home anytime - he is so on my nerves with the way he just eats everything and brags about it... and take Gervase with him. I'm hoping that the others see through their attempts to get Aras to take the fall. Sure, it's a valid way to play the game, just not fun to watch.

There's really no one who stands out as my favorite to take this at this point.

I feel the same toward Tyson. He is very annoying and too apparent in trying to throw Aras to the wolves. Fingers crossed it backfires on him..

My wife and I also do not yet have a favorite player.

My wife wants John to win, but I have no favourite at this point either.

Kat... all of the maturity she showed during her impassionate speech at One World's final tribal... just went out the window last night with her worry about Hayden thinking she's a loser for getting voted off. Wow... she hasn't grown up one bit.

I "don't" relish in an immature girl crying over spilt milk, however I think it is good for her as my "hope" is that she will in some way learn from this and improve.

Probably not going to happen though.

Tyson, yeah. Won't miss that guy when he goes.

I'm surprised no one last night considered breaking up Tina and Katie. For one Tina has already won once, and there is always the desire to break up power couples.

Kevin

I am making a habit of watching Survivor this year and was really intrigued watching the women's tribe swiftly turn on each other when it was previously agreed they were going to stick together to vote out the sole man. It was an interesting view on women's group dynamics with the guy not even having to say a word. Amazingly self destructive!

I am making a habit of watching Survivor this year and was really intrigued watching the women's tribe swiftly turn on each other when it was previously agreed they were going to stick together to vote out the sole man. It was an interesting view on women's group dynamics with the guy not even having to say a word. Amazingly self destructive!

Didn't the all-guys club do the same thing a couple weeks ago? That's why everyone was so mad at Brad Colepepper, right?

I think it's just 'group' dynamics, not women's or men's.... people just tend to try to find some superficial connection with each other that doesn't hold together when deeper and more important differences such as loyalty and annoyance are questioned. :p

Ha! I loved watching Kat last night. She opened her mouth to the wrong person and got caught BIG TIME!! Then to watch her trying to squeeze out of it was hilarious! Oh how the tides turn! "Let's get rid of Monica because she talks too much! yak yak yak, oh wait, you want to get rid of me? no no no noooo! I'm all about girlpower, please don't hurt me or I will cry!" HA!!!!!

Yeah Tyson is really getting on my nerves. His lack of humility is irking me royally!!

Wow, can't believe there have been no posts on last night's show. Awesome blindside and really the smart move. Its exactly what I hoped would happen.

The loved ones aspect again proves to be a fascinating change to the strategy!!

I can imagine how crazy it would feel being Laura and coming back into the game after redemption island to have my kid tell me, not that she was happy to see me and relieved, but my presence was sort of messing with her alliance and coaching me on how to play! WOW! The two of them handled the flipping of their roles so well - what a great relationship!

Tyson might be annoying but he is playing a very good strategic game. Something tells me he's going to get cocky and blow it, though.

Yeah I'm watching right now.

The rock draw was the only thing that has been exciting in the last few episodes. When Monica voted Hayden off, it became obvious to me she "wanted" to go to final three with Gervase and Tyson because they would not get jury votes.

Kevin

We watched; but once it was clear Monica was just stringing the other women along and Tyson was going to win, it was boring. She gave a good performance at the jury voting, but not good enough to get over the obvious fact that she was always only 3rd in their alliance and not willing to try for 1st or 2nd. Too bad Jervous didn't ever vote for Tyson. That would have made it more interesting.

The best parts of this season for me were the mom/daughter highlights. So sad about Tina's son. :(

Cat and Hayden during the interview show.... :facepalm

Very happy for Cochran.

Haven't made it through the end of the show yet, but ugh... it has been obvious who was going to win for at least two weeks now, but to me, this is just another ugly, ugly person winning, which I always find a shame. He played a good game, but million dollars or not, he is an ugly individual. he was before and it was no different this season...

But hey, Colton went out of the season early, so I am still riding high on that!

I'm with Art. The last month or so has been blah, with everyone pretty much standing pat as long as they weren't the threatened one.

Ditto Art. This whole season was a bore to me. I'm tired of returning players, redemption and exile island and recycled challenges. I think they need to freshen the franchise up or I may be out. Fingers crossed for Survivor : B B B

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back