Classic Spider-Man/Amazing Spider-Man 2 zentai modification

TheSpider

Going to be getting started on a classic/TASM2 Spider-man costume for Comikaze 2013, and I figured why not share my progress here.
I'm using this zentai suit from zentai zone: 2013 Delux 3-D Red And Blue Spiderman Costume [30129] - $62.00 : Buy zentai, spandex
Here's what I've got to start out with:
DSC01840.JPG
The Mask:
DSC01842.JPG
TJack Amazing Spider-Man 2 lenses:
DSC01843.JPG
Water boots I found at a thrift store for the soles of the suit:
DSC01841.JPG
The Front spider (it's a Raimi spider, but that doesn't bug me all that much):
DSC01844.JPG
And the back spider (a TASM spider):
DSC01845.JPG

Basic plan for what I'm gonna be doing is adding a brick-like pattern to the red, adding the lenses, puffy painting the spiders (black for the front, red for back), Puffy painting the lines using metallic black (comes out looking grey, and should help the front spider pop out), gluing the shoes on, adding web shooters (might just go with TASM1 shooters if they look good and if I can't find/make anything else), and possibly doing a puff paint pattern to the blue to give it that shine the new TASM2 suit has, and possibly adding the same seam lines as the TASM2 suit.

You don't happen to be Evan Jung? Or am I mistaken. Cool suit!

Yup! It's Evan! Kinda forgot about I made this thread, haha. I'll bring in some pics as soon as I can. Finished the suit except for the lenses (not using the TJacks for this one), and it looks pretty awesome.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back