Skyrim Daedric Armor - Foam Build (COMPLETE! Pic Heavy)

Re: Skyrim Daedric Armor - first time foam build (WIP pic heavy)

The good thing about not coming on for ages is I get to see great builds like this when I return :)
Really nice job and cant wait to see it all on!

Brilliant - Now spend some XP on duel wielding, and get a Daedric sword! (and if you have time, add some purple LED's so you can capture some souls).

speaking of LED, are you gonna put some red ones in the armor?

speaking of LED, are you gonna put some red ones in the armor?

Of course! :) Initially I think i'm going to just make the eyes lights up, but plan to have the glow on all the pieces eventually. I am going to use a wireless power module to activate the LEDs remotely.

Eyes now light up, here is a quick video I did of me testing them.

Here is a pic of how its wired up inside the helmet:

helmet_LED_wired.jpg

Each eye has 3 wide angle LEDs. One of the horns has the battery, and the other has the wireless DC power module with antenna. Its got pretty good range too if I ever want to turn them on from far away for some reason :)

Last edited by a moderator:

amazing, looks like it was pulled straight from in-game!
just stick an arrow in your knee and you're done

Yep, totally blown away. I love the suit-up test pics, you really look like a game model. In a good way! Can't wait to see it all together and maybe even accessorised? So much awesome :D

Thanks all! At this point I am just making some final adjustments here and there. Should have better photos at the end of the month.

Well I finally got to debut my costume this weekend at Spooky Empire Ultimate Horror Weekend in Orlando. It was an awesome time! I got 2nd place in the costume contest, judged by Glen Hetrick (Face Off), Tom Savini :eek!!!, and Nick Wolfe (Nick Wolfe and Brian Wolfe - The Wolfe Brothers) !!! Had the judges come up to me afterwards to tell me how awesome they thought the costume was!! Here are some pics I found, will post better ones later!

Last edited:
Re: Skyrim Daedric Armor - first time foam build (COMPLETE! pic heavy)

Looks amazing. If you didn't win what on earth did??

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back