Spectre

It took me a couple of viewings of the trailer before I realized who that was. I'm really looking forward to this. I'm glad they ditched the over the top campy Bond and went the direction they did with Craig.

It's ok, but after the last one, I was kind off hoping this one would be it's own story. C'mon, give us some good old fashioned fun 007 like Roger Moore's. Heck, I'll take an Octopussy remake!

First off, even the Roger Moore movies referenced previous Bond films. "The Spy Who Loved Me" referenced to his wife, "For Your Eyes Only" not only had Bond go to Tracy's grave that had her name and their motto "We have all the time in the world", but Blofeld complete with a broken neck! Need I bring up J. W. Pepper? There's one thing that needed continuity.

What gun is this???
spectre-image-daniel-craig1-1150x767.jpg

I really hope Spectre is the Bond movie the other films in this "era" have teased to them be; the one I really want to see. One where Bond isn't trying to play Bourne, or some thinly veiled version of Batman, but pure Bond: outlandish but with brass-bravado, style and class (things like him jumping off the head of a Komodo dragon in the last one), something that other films want to imitate.

I normally don't set up films with much anticipation and hope but after all those callbacks in the last one, I can't help myself. Cars with rockets/flamethrowers? Can I get that with a side of machine gun wielding granny?

I can't wait for this. These new Bond movies rock!

Does anyone know what the black jacket he's wearing in the mountains is?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back