STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

Not to mention that one Battlefront gameplay video has ROTJ Luke facing off against Vader during the battle of Hoth lol.

That could be because they have not finished the Hoth rendering for Luke as of yet. Either way, it is not a finished game yet, and I think the graphics look great so far.

Getting back to Rebels, I like e trailer tease. Sabine is lucky she has some Mando armor. I know this is a kids show, but they better not make Vader weak. At some point a main character will have to die at his hands IMO.

Also, how cool is it that James Earl Jones is doing the Vader voice!

Decent episode, but I had a problem with
Vader damaging the Rebel command ship in a TIE. A TIE Fighter's lasers couldn't take down even a frigates shields. The only thing that would do that is torpedoes or maybe missiles.

Decent episode, but I had a problem with
Vader damaging the Rebel command ship in a TIE. A TIE Fighter's lasers couldn't take down even a frigates shields. The only thing that would do that is torpedoes or maybe missiles.

to really answer your question, I need to know a few things:

Where does it say a TIE has the exact same firepower as a TIE advanced?
Which frigate are you referring to?
What type of shield generator did that frigate have?
What type of shield generator did the rebel command ship have?

*Please answer the above questions footnoted with canon references please. If you do so, we might be able to sort this out.

well, I guess the credits did confirm it was james earl jones and not matt sloan. they are so close now it's tough to tell chad from darth sometimes.

but that clearly isn't ian as the emporer as talked about before. he was fine with the first few lines, butthen kind of lost the impression a little with the last few.
still better than tim curry was though (and I love me some tim curry, but he wasn't right for the emporer)

also did anyone notice a familair back to the future 2 music cue when they are sneaking around lothal? I don't know if that was intentional or not, but it was what I instantly thought of.

I'm betting the finale will have Vader face off with Ashoka. Very enjoyable episode overall, and I am looking forward to seeing the new inquisitors.

hey guys, i had to work yesterday. i don't have a DVR but my girlfriend does, so the night before i went to set it up and sure enough... she doesn't get XD. she has dish and my house has comcast. so i installed the app on my iPad to watch comcast at her house awhile back, so figuring on my way home from work if i could get out 10 minutes early her house is far closer then mine on the way home, id just watch it on my iPad at her house

i got home at 10:09 so i missed the beginning. I'm sure comcast will have it on demand with in the next couple of days, my question is was there a scene at the beginning with the inquisitor surviving the fall from last season? i ask because every commercial showed the same rebels commercial and the inquisitor was back!!!!??? i also was wondering because at the end of the episode WARNING SPOILERS!!!!

- at the end of the episode, the emperor tells vader to gather the inquisitors. did our inquisitor survive that fall?!?! the video mara jade's father posted also confirms new inquisitors coming? which makes me wonder if he didn't survive the fall, why where they showing him in the commercials ?!

i really loved the episode, vader is a total baddie! I'm pretty sure they are going to poetry him perfectly! i cannot wait now for the fall!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm betting the finale will have Vader face off with Ashoka. Very enjoyable episode overall, and I am looking forward to seeing the new inquisitors.

its only time now before the showdown. but the bigger question is, will vader kill her?!?!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back