STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

11043388_424819497674679_1050531488223766118_o.jpg

I can't remember which episode it was, but I'm pretty sure the Ghost was waiting for Ezra & Sabine to take off one time, and they came running in from the field. My first thought then was "Alright, Ezra!," but I now I assume they were painting the TIE at that time. Perhaps it's been an ongoing project for the two of them, and Ezra's playing the long game.

Great season finale! I find that I am really enjoying this series. So if we take the sequence of films and add in the old EU timeline, this series takes place in the 19/20 years between the end of EP3 and the start of EP4. Is that correct? If so I think we are going to see alot of building up Vader to be a bad ass since he was essentially just "created" and really not feared across the galaxy yet.

Laters,
Jeff

Great season finale! I find that I am really enjoying this series. So if we take the sequence of films and add in the old EU timeline, this series takes place in the 19/20 years between the end of EP3 and the start of EP4. Is that correct? If so I think we are going to see alot of building up Vader to be a bad ass since he was essentially just "created" and really not feared across the galaxy yet.

Laters,
Jeff

This takes place 14 years after Order 66, so only 5-6 years before ANH.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Kanan_Jarrus

Five years before the Battle of Yavin, Jarrus met Ezra Bridger, a fourteen-year-old Force-sensitive Human, whom he decided to mentor.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Inquisitor
Died - 4 years before the Battle of Yavin, aboard the Sovereign over Mustafar[3]

This takes place 14 years after Order 66, so only 5-6 years before ANH.

The math spot on for these numbers. It's said Kanan is around 28 during the show, he was 14 during Order 66 [14+14=28 (check) ] and that he was born 33 BBY [33-28=5 (check)]

Last edited:
It has been stated during interviews when the show was in development that Rebels started (Spark of the Rebellion) 14 years after Revenge of the Sith.

The Empire was proclaimed (Empire Day) during Revenge of the Sith.

There is a 19 year gap between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

In the Episode, Empire Day, Ezra turns 15. So now as of that episode, Rebels is now 15 years after Revenge of the Sith.

Since Padme gave birth shortly after Empire Day, Luke and Leia share the same birthday as Ezra... or very close to it.

We are currently 4 years prior to A New Hope.

Last edited:
It has been stated during interviews when the show was in development that Rebels started (Spark of the Rebellion) 14 years after Revenge of the Sith.

The Empire was proclaimed (Empire Day) during Revenge of the Sith.

There is a 19 year gap between Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.

In the Episode, Empire Day, Ezra turns 15. So now as of that episode, Rebels is now 15 years after Revenge of the Sith.

Since Padme gave birth shortly after Empire Day, Luke and Leia share the same birthday as Ezra... or very close to it.

We are currently 4 years prior to A New Hope.

:lol:thumbsup

I'm really not a Lucas-Basher or anything, but after reading your great summary, I could see George running with the idea of Ezra, Luke, & Leia being some sort of meta-physical, force-induced set of triplets, throwing Ezra into the sequels under a different name, then wait til Ep VIII to have the big reveal of, "No...I am your (brother, uncle, cousin, etc.)".

:facepalm

I'm okay with the design. At least it is different. Back in the show's development stage and they showed the saber that would also be a blaster, I looked at it trying to figure out how it would reconfigure to a blaster mode. I guess I saw too many episodes of Power Rangers. Probably best that it didn't transform.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back