STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

I thought the episodes were a bit, underwhelming?

Saw came off as a jerk, which wasn't surprising, his choice of Beavis and Butthead sniggering was though.

I thought it was a great episode! Yeah, Saw was a total jerk, but it was great to see more backstory on him. I really like the character. I also really liked that there was a sole survivor of the Geonosian race and a queen egg - nice to know that species has a chance at survival.

I also got a good laugh when Sabine said "sand gets everywhere!"
aokd7Pr51_480w_v1.jpg16gqcp.jpg

I thought the episodes were a bit, underwhelming?

Saw came off as a jerk, which wasn't surprising, his choice of Beavis and Butthead sniggering was though.

rebels episodes usually are.

great premise... boring and simple execution.

saw was a jerk in his clone wars appearance too so it fits.

Loved this episode :) It's also one of the first times it's actually made me laugh at loud, the "Sand gets everywhere" line by Sabine and the "Yeah, but he's no Skywalker" line by Rex were hilarious! Also really makes me wish Rex and Vader someday meet each other in battle someday.

It was probably the first time I really enjoyed an action set piece on rebels. I loved the hole that they took the ghost down. And the ensuing action around that.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Isn't Bail Organa voiced by Phil Lamar. Saw (the jerk) was voiced by Forest Whittiker

yeah i heard that as well, but i couldnt believe it. doesnt sound like him in R1 at all?! it really made me question it and then go back and re watch the video confirming it was forest

that was DEF Phil Lamar. his boss voice always has a bit of hermes in it :)

Saw most of the episode. it wasn't bad. although i feel like they made this lone survivor a bit TOO nice. he must have been a geonosian reject.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back