STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

You really think Disney is going to let a kid kill someone?

You know what would be nice? If they would actually just let him grow up, period. I don't know the official timeline of the show, but I would estimate he has been with them for about a year now, and he was what, about 14 at the beginning? Shouldn't he be a few inches taller now?

In the latest episode Ezra kills several troopers by deflecting the laser botls back at them.

I really liked that last episode. I don't think they will let A̶l̶a̶d̶d̶i̶n̶ Ezra kill any Stormtroopers. He didn't even slash them he just cuts their blasters. I really liked the part where Kanan was using the Force to pull the Stormtroopers into the firing line and the Stormtroopers freaking out. :lol

I really liked that last episode. I don't think they will let A̶l̶a̶d̶d̶i̶n̶ Ezra kill any Stormtroopers. He didn't even slash them he just cuts their blasters. I really liked the part where Kanan was using the Force to pull the Stormtroopers into the firing line and the Stormtroopers freaking out. :lol

yes i forgot about that, that was awesome! " i pull you shoot"

"Agh, this armor doesn't protect you from anything!"

I just rewatched the episode and at least one technician was hit by a deflected blaster shot in the generator control area and a stormtrooper on the way back to the ship, so Ezra is killing them.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

"Agh, this armor doesn't protect you from anything!"

I just rewatched the episode and at least one technician was hit by a deflected blaster shot in the generator control area and a stormtrooper on the way back to the ship, so Ezra is killing them.

Sent from my Motorola StarTAC

plus, chances are no one realized the troopers were in the cell so they had no chance to escape, even though that would have been a slim chance at that.

i think the real question is "will disney kill off the kid?"

Fans used to ponder the Ahsoka question for years but she survived RotS. I think Ezra will be alive during the events of the OT. Fans love him too much (just look on tumblr), so I think Disney will protect him.

Last edited:
That was a great episode, lots of fun with lots of nods to the OT. I especially liked the destruction of the Interdictor, the way that cruiser scraped along the Interdictor's hull was was particularly cool, something I can't say that I've seen done before.

As good as this episode was it did leave me with a few questions. Like, how many degrees are there in a circle in the Star Wars universe? More than 360 because the heading given to Rex & Kanan, iirc, was a 4 digit heading; those Imperials sure are precise if they have over 1,000 degrees in a circle.

On the subject of Rex & Kanan, where were their holsters and do they not teach trigger discipline in Clone Trooper school?

Lastly, that Admiral, why was he wearing black and not green and isn't one row of squares on his rank badge a little too small? Shouldn't an admiral have at least 2 rows of squares, I think that the commander on the Interdictor looked like he outranked the admiral.

One last thing that I forgot to mention, did anyone else find it a bit odd that the crewmembers from the blockade runner still had their helmets on after being taken prisoner? Why would you take someone prisoner and let them keep all of their gear and equipment, including their helmet. It's not much but it sill could be used as an improvised weapon or a tool of some sort, so why would you let them keep it? Of course, the real life reason is because that's how their models were built, they obviously didn't build them so that the helmets were removable nor did they seem to have modeled helmetless heads for these models, hopefully they'll get a little more money in their budget to add these features to their models in the future.

Last edited:
As good as this episode was it did leave me with a few questions. Like, how many degrees are there in a circle in the Star Wars universe? More than 360 because the heading given to Rex & Kanan, iirc, was a 4 digit heading; those Imperials sure are precise if they have over 1,000 degrees in a circle.

Maybe the extra number was the pitch. They had to go "up" to enter the bay or the heading would have just sent them past it.

On an unrelated note, I love it when they give Chopper an imperial paint job.

By the time Disney gets done there will be a 100 surviving Jedi that were all doing stuff of screen. Luke was just lucky he wasn't really that important after all. I'm all for some surviving Jedi, but those Jedi listened and went into hiding, not running around waving their lightsabers all over the Empire.

It´s kind of sad that the kids these days won´t ever see ANH the way we saw and experienced it. My 3,5 y.o. is already exposed to the PT ( damn books nowadays, always including the PT, and I can´t stand ripping pages out of books ...), so by the time he is old enough to see ANH he will probably have a lot of questions about only hopes, last ones etc. AH, I must not think about this, all those classic Ben Kenobi lines that don´t mean anything these days. Heck, do the kids know that Obi-Wan was Ben Kenobi to Luke and many of us? I know, I know, bicker bicker bicker ...

It´s kind of sad that the kids these days won´t ever see ANH the way we saw and experienced it. My 3,5 y.o. is already exposed to the PT ( damn books nowadays, always including the PT, and I can´t stand ripping pages out of books ...), so by the time he is old enough to see ANH he will probably have a lot of questions about only hopes, last ones etc. AH, I must not think about this, all those classic Ben Kenobi lines that don´t mean anything these days. Heck, do the kids know that Obi-Wan was Ben Kenobi to Luke and many of us? I know, I know, bicker bicker bicker ...
I read my 4 year old the "little golden books" adaptation of star wars and empire the other day. As soon as I started empire I had regret.

I was about to spoil something big.

Regardless of the medium, when she found out about relationship between luke and vader, her jaw dropped. She was totally affected by it.

Which is awesome, but it will make seeing the movies a little less special

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back