STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

They are still 2 or 3 years (haven't done the math in this case) away from the Battle of Yavin. I would image they have been used on numerous missions prior to the attack and have had lots of maintenance and overhauls done during this time.

Yes, for all intents and purposes these are the Y-Wings that will eventually be Gold Squadron, minor design differences not withstanding.

If I remember correctly, even the ANH Y-Wing models had some differences. I think one had longer tails(?) off the back of the engine nacelles. I have no idea what they're called. :lol

anyone know in ANH if the y wings still didnt have hyperdrives? if all else failed it would be like a suicide mission for those Y wing pilots... death star blows of Yavin, they are lost in space...

Unless something is changed, then Y-Wings always had hyperdrives. If we're to believe the TCW Y-Wings are the same, then they had hyperdrives.

If I remember correctly, even the ANH Y-Wing models had some differences. I think one had longer tails(?) off the back of the engine nacelles. I have no idea what they're called. :lol

Unless something is changed, then Y-Wings always had hyperdrives. If we're to believe the TCW Y-Wings are the same, then they had hyperdrives.

In the episode, they found out hyperdrives had been removed prior to their planned destruction. That's why they needed to be rescued by the fleet.

I haven't seen the latest episode yet, so if it was in there I don't know. I usually wait for my nephew to want to watch it, but he's being an annoying teenager (13) now. :lol

- Ezra and team "successfully" stole 5 Y-Wings.

- 8 Y-Wings were used in the Battle of Yavin

- 1 Y-Wing survived the Battle of Yavin

- Squadron of Y-Wings was used at Battle of Endor

What we can take a way from this is that the stolen Y-Wings in the episode are not the only Y-Wings the rebellion will get a hold of.

The lego picture actually looks much better (to me anyway). New one is definitely different then the original Phantom though.

14434798_651988114957815_3050653991555030615_o.jpg

OH MAN!! i can't wait to see mauls face once kenobi shows up on the holocron!! he will then know kenobi survived order 66!! i like where this is going!!

You know what I'd love? A filoni directed animated episode of Maul confronting Kenobi on tattooine.

NO dialogue.

It would be a half hour saber fight where Maul finally dies.

But it should be a one off. Not connected to any series. The definitive end of Maul. So much revenge and hatred built up to one animated mini-film.

That would be badass.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back