STAR WARS Rebels new animated series!

They showed a young Wedge too.

With the Outrider being shown, does that mean Dash Rendar will follow?

i was just going to say!! i just saw the trailer, thats the first thing i picked up!! i can't believe they are making that canon! PLEASE PLEASE tell me dash is around!!! and the Dark Saber is back!! i always wondered where that went!! its one of my favorites!

Cnf9E61WYAEQQpO.jpg

Well THAT was amazing.

But then...so was the trailer to season 2. And the only thing REALLY good in that whole season were the first and last episodes

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

This Rebels deal is getting worse all the time,....next they'll be introducing Jaxxon,.....yer man Dave with the cowboy hat is having a laugh,.....its like there's 2 Star Wars franchises

J

This Rebels deal is getting worse all the time,....next they'll be introducing Jaxxon,.....yer man Dave with the cowboy hat is having a laugh,.....its like there's 2 Star Wars franchises

J
The groaner for me in this was young wedge.

Disney is squeezing every possible drop of fan service there is...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The groaner for me in this was young wedge.

Disney is squeezing every possible drop of fan service there is...

Thats it,....except......

I think Disney wanted to go OT,....now Dave with the cowboy hat is chucking in all that Clone Wars ****** slowly but surely,.....all the stuff that lost fans

& to cover his slight of hand he's throwing every EU & origin story he can in the mix,.....battle droids? seriously?

He is pissing in the drinking water

J

I think Disney wanted to go OT,....now Dave with the cowboy hat is chucking in all that Clone Wars ****** slowly but surely,.....all the stuff that lost fans

& to cover his slight of hand he's throwing every EU & origin story he can in the mix,.....battle droids? seriously?

J

I don't follow, exactly what are you accusing Dave of doing?

J
I actually think it makes more sense to have prequel fan service in rebels. So much of the OT was a story of circumstance, of accidental heroes. It took place in the far reaches of the galaxy. There's a reason that ham didn't believe in the force. He probably never met a Jedi.

Having someone like Lando enter REBELS brings him into it before he's supposed to.

But I can see why maul and Ashoka would enter this story. Maybe a clone trooper or two. Not necessarily rex. I would love to see pirates with repurposed battle droids.

I never want to see han solo until the moment he's introduced to obi wan. His story never needs to be shown. He's just not important until mos eisley

I just don't like the Clone Wars series,....it was cancelled

The Rebels cartoon was commissioned,.....showing a deliberate shift to an OT style even mimicking scenes & music cues,.....I loved that,...never missed an episode,.....now more & more Clone Wars characters & themes are being re-introduced......It's just not to my taste anymore

I'm probably wrong about it,...but I think this direction won't last long

J

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back