Sleepy Hollow TV Series..

I wouldn't say that, I'd say most[/] shows do but not all. Dr. Who, for instance, has (technically) been running since what, the '50s? Then there are various Soaps like General Hospital or Days of Our Lives which have been running uninterrupted for decades.

No, for a long time, Doctor Who went away. It wasn't rebooted until 2005. Even soap operas will eventually go away, there are tons of them that already have. Nothing lasts forever. If you refuse to watch anything because it might end, you're just being a part of that end because that show won't get the ratings it needs to stay alive.

I've been holding off on this series just in case these are the last episodes we ever get...

Now that it looks like season 4 might be coming, i'm binge watching.

Man turns into monster, abby's father says 'seems like you're having a bad day, son'..

God I love this show.

So glad season 3 got things back on track.
Although this show is built for and can work with larger plots, the season 2 writers didn't really flesh things out all that great.

I have a feeling that 'the flag lady' will come back to modern times for season 4. But it'd be nice if more characters could show up for guest appearances.
some of my favorite moments in the series are where abby meets people from cranes time. like the presidential knowledge vault, where, for all intents and
purposes she got to meet a former founding father/president.

it's such an amazing show that plays with history in fun ways...i'm glad I gave it a chance early on.
it's one of my favorites.

edit - GROANING OUT LOUD at FORD PRODUCT PLACEMENT. come on sleepy, you're better at this.

Last edited:
the same. Heh, I was rather annoyed that when he finale Trended, FB didn't even call her ABbie, they simply stated 'minority characters plotline'...ugh.

W ether the death is real, or permanent....that scene with Joe Corben and his son AND Abby?

my god that was one of the most touching in the series history..

the same. Heh, I was rather annoyed that when he finale Trended, FB didn't even call her ABbie, they simply stated 'minority characters plotline'...ugh.

W ether the death is real, or permanent....that scene with Joe Corben and his son AND Abby?

my god that was one of the most touching in the series history..

It's real, she doesn't want to be on the show anymore. She wanted to get out of her contract mid-season but they convinced her to stay until the end.

sigh...

how well did that work out for denise crosby?

That relationship was the best thing the show had going. I kind of hope Jenny is now the second witness.
I didn't care for her character at the start, but when she got out of the psych ward, she grew on me.

Was there a new Hollow last night? My dvr didn't record anything and truthfully. I've been waiting to watch any of this season yet and I was going to binge watch it. So, I am behind all this season. And I don't mind spoilers, Did Abbie bite the big one?

One of the Producers was saying she left on, "good terms", and that we may see her ghost from time to time.

Yeah right! :lol

It's real, she doesn't want to be on the show anymore. She wanted to get out of her contract mid-season but they convinced her to stay until the end.

I wouldn't mind that..

but this whole 'their soul is eternal' bit, means to me that as soon as a witness dies, the soul is reincarneted into someone else currently living. so they never really get a real after life reward. can't help but wonder if that was a 'screw you' for leaving bit by the writers.

still, no one can replace abby.. unless the new witness is jenny, which would make sense...it'll just be a pale imitation.

I'll be more interested in seeing where this covert government ops thing is going. Crane basically IS a living founding father. having him in the government head could prove interesting.

I also for some reason doubt we will see the last of betsy ross... throwing her in there as much as they did can't be a coincidence...especially for just one chance meeting.

The whole point behind the witnesses was to oppose the singular apocalypse of Molloch, now they've turned it into an eternal thing, where there are always two witnesses and there are always an endless array of apocalypses, the world is always ending and it's always their job to stop it. As soon as that happened, as soon as it wasn't a single event, then the whole series stopped being interesting to me.

The show is gone filler for next year probably since it did not premiere this season from what I am hearing it is horible. :unsure

Fox also has a bad habbit of not putting everything out until after the world series since they broadcast that. That looks to have changed a lot this year since they're not touch the al/nlcs stuff.

the dvd blu should have been released by now for Season 3, more evidance of Fox ignoring the series

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back