Salzo SS X-Wing Availability

I can not wait to get another one of Mike resin kits,Mike does amazing work and details on everyone of his kits..I am looking forward to getting the X-wing once it becomes available..

Clarence

I will start a new V4 thread soon to address all of the differences and options for what i have planned, there is a small laundry list of them. But yes, the V4 will comes standard with a "hybrid" armature. Basically a version of the wing mechanize in high density resin and a a partial alluminum armature.

The Mike Reader armature will fit this with little to no mods, in fact it will fit it better than the V3 as i have made the mounts for it.

Price will be adjusted of course if you opt for the Mike Reader armature (which you need to get from him) and opt out of the hybrid armature.

I have some cool options for the V4 that i will announce when I start the thread.

And yes, started some preliminary molds for the V4 today, I need them one way or the other for myself so why not....
mike

Hello Mike, is there any updates to when you be starting a thread on your V4 kit?

Clarence

Soon, I have been making molds in conjunction with making molds for the ROTJ AT ST. The AT ST molds are now done so i can devote more time (and mold material) to the V4. Hopefully by this time next week i will have enough done to start a proper V4 thread.
thanks
mike

Hello Mike, is there any updates to when you be starting a thread on your V4 kit?

Clarence

Soon, I have been making molds in conjunction with making molds for the ROTJ AT ST. The AT ST molds are now done so i can devote more time (and mold material) to the V4. Hopefully by this time next week i will have enough done to start a proper V4 thread.
thanks
mike

That is great Mike,as soon as I see you post and some more info I will start sending you some money towards the X-wing V4..by the way send me your Paypal info agian,I think I have it but want to make sure it is correct..

Thanks
Clarence

Mike has already stated he'll start a new thread when he is ready to begin casting so questions like this should wait until then. I've also got question but will not ask them here as this thread is about who would be interested in Mike's kit.

I'm in for one! PM your paypal address and how much to Canada.

Thanks, Barry.

Ditto here. I know this isn't the interest thread, but if he's ballparking how many he'll need to make, I'm definitely in. :)

Hey Guys, sorry i have been dealing with a bit of a health issue, not model related, I have a mrsa skin infection, likely from the gym, I may need to be hospitalized tomorrow. I will update everyone as I can.
thanks
mike

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back