Salzo SS X-Wing Availability

Mike, I'm really glad there are detail-oriented "nuts" like you around. And it sure helps that you have the talent to turn your work into such fantastic kits.

I think I'm already one of the 19 being counted, but I want one of these real bad...

Thanks for taking the time to post the photos and explain the changes.

I'll try to post a pic of the current state of the fuselage later today or tomorrow. If i do this it will really be for RPF people only.

You can count me in Mike on one provided I have the extra cash on hand or i can do a payment arrangements like I did on your BSG,send PM what it will cost for the Viper please..

Clarence

I have to say, make me number 20, I have just put some extra money in my model fund just in case. A great fan of your work mike, it is simply amazing.

I think the V4 might have an armature solution with in the kit? I remember Mike mentioning that was a possibility...

I will start a new V4 thread soon to address all of the differences and options for what i have planned, there is a small laundry list of them. But yes, the V4 will comes standard with a "hybrid" armature. Basically a version of the wing mechanize in high density resin and a a partial alluminum armature.

The Mike Reader armature will fit this with little to no mods, in fact it will fit it better than the V3 as i have made the mounts for it.

Price will be adjusted of course if you opt for the Mike Reader armature (which you need to get from him) and opt out of the hybrid armature.

I have some cool options for the V4 that i will announce when I start the thread.

And yes, started some preliminary molds for the V4 today, I need them one way or the other for myself so why not....
mike

So it's a go? Splendid! I will sleep with one eye open so that I do not miss the new thread and the chance to catch one of the V4's.

I am accumulating full parts sets everyday that i cast now, the only reason i am getting to any of this new stuff is that the 3 foot galactica kit has finally slowed down a bit, that really took a bite out of my time. It was what i kind of what i now call a "hamster wheel" project, lots and lots of work without a lot of of headway, mostly because of the cost of materials coupled with the low price i was charging with a dash of molds constantly being replaced.

It's been hard to get to the DS parts with so much work on that, also i did not expect the DS turret parts to need so many add on "extra" parts, it's another 6 full molds full of parts that was found halfway thru the project run.

I don't want to sound unappreciative or harsh about the project, it's just the way that things shook out and want to explain to everyone why it's taking longer than expected on that.

I did try to PM you back Julien, but i think your box is full again
thanks
mike

What about the Laser Turret parts Mike ? Its been 9 months now ! :)

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back