Looking for Screen Used/Authentic X-Men (2000) Storm/Halle Berry suit pieces....

StormFan

IMG_0146.JPGA0418e.jpgIMG_0131.JPG
I am going to be putting a personal display up of my all-time favorite Superhero well technically Superheroine, from the X-Men, Storm. I've been an aficionado since I saw the first film 13 years ago at age 10 and now I'm buying one of the screen worn suits but the suit is missing: Belt Buckle, Cape, Gloves & Armbands. The individual I am purchasing the suit from used to work for the Studios but hasn't been able to find, nor has heard of where the other pieces have ended up so I am trying to do some searching as the suit just isn't complete and I'd really like the full ensemble for display. I am new to the scene but would really appreciate anyone or any info that can help me acquire or find someone who can replicate these items almost exactly. I will post images of what the pieces look like, look forward to hearing your responses/ information and thanks in advance for any offered intel!!!!

@ trenchcoatpanda No, I'm not buying the one from there, just used their pics for reference. That suit is the same one being auctioned off over and over, it was auctioned off again last July by Profiles in History on Livesauctioneers.com. If I had the money I would buy it just for the missing items, the suit I'm buying is in way better condition. I've contacted The Prop Store before but they're kinda pricey and doubt they'd keep me posted.

No, I'm not buying the one from there, just used their pics for reference. That suit is the same one being auctioned off over and over, it was auctioned off again last July by Profiles in History on Liveauctioneers.com. If I had the money I would buy it just for the missing items, the suit I'm buying is in way better condition. I've contacted The Prop Store before but they're kinda pricey and doubt they'd keep me posted.

Are you buying the golden closet one? :D X-MEN - Storm (Halle Berry) Hero Battlesuit | The Golden Closet

One Storm costume with a cape was sold a while back: Halle Berry hero ?Storm? battlesuit from X-Men

If you can't track down any pieces, and want to go the replica route, you could post this in the replica forum too. Or if you go to propstore.com, go to contact and you can put in a request to help find the missing parts.

Last edited:
The prop store just referred me here, so needless to say they're not much help so If anyone has anything at all to share, desperately want to locate these pieces.....

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back