Star Wars ESB - FULL SCALE - Bespin Gantry Platform.

EDVADER

This is my FULL SCALE version of the Bespin Gantry from Star Wars ESB where Darth Vader cuts off Luke’s hand. It’s custom built and breaks down into several pieces for easy transportation. The base even has wheels on the back flat side so you can turn it on end and push it through doorways. This makes an excellent display for pics at cons and an awesome home display! The dimensions for the Gantry Platform Base are approx 8 feet wide by approx 4 feet deep, shaped as a half-circle.

100_0833.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0857.jpg
[/IMG]

vader2.jpg
[/IMG]

PIC_000731.jpg
[/IMG]

100_0843.jpg
[/IMG]

It's always nice to see these things that haven't been done to death. Very creative and a cool way to display Vader. :thumbsup

AWESOME!!! Would love to see the Bespin control room stairs...always loved that set. Loved the Vader projevtor as well.....plus your screen name.....:thumbsup any relations to eddie vedder? cousins maybe. :behave

Supremely cool. You can almost hear him saying, "Join me...and I will complete your training". (If that is, what moment in the movie you are depicting).

TazMan2000

Excuse me what? I thought I read you built the Bespin gantry platform???? My eyes must be going lol.....

:eek :eek :eek :eek

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back